Pages

Download Books Stay (Blackcreek #2) Online

Identify Books In Pursuance Of Stay (Blackcreek #2)

Original Title: Stay: A Blackcreek Novel ASIN B00JUCHUMK
Edition Language: English URL http://rileyhartwrites.blogspot.com/
Series: Blackcreek #2
Characters: Noah Jameson, Cooper Bradshaw, Wes Allen, Braden Roth
Setting: Colorado(United States)
Download Books Stay (Blackcreek #2) Online
Stay (Blackcreek #2) Kindle Edition | Pages: 361 pages
Rating: 4.19 | 6048 Users | 651 Reviews

Describe Epithetical Books Stay (Blackcreek #2)

Title:Stay (Blackcreek #2)
Author:Riley Hart
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 361 pages
Published:April 22nd 2014 by Riley Hart
Categories:Romance. M M Romance. Contemporary

Interpretation As Books Stay (Blackcreek #2)

Wes Jensen just lost the sister who raised him, and gained custody of his niece. The last thing he needs to add to his full plate is dealing with Braden Roth, the one-night-stand who continues to try to push his way into Wes’s life. He has a kid to raise now, and Wes isn't great at getting close anyway.

Braden has never had a woman or a man sneak out on him the morning after. From the start, Wes intrigues him, and Braden isn't one to deny himself something he wants. And he wants Wes. The more time he spends with Wes and the little girl who constantly keeps them on their toes, the more Braden realizes this isn't just about getting the guy who walked away.

As their lives intertwine more and more, Wes discovers Braden isn't as shallow as he thought. But after everything Wes lost in his life, he isn't sure he can risk his heart, and truly want Braden to stay—and if he did, would Wes’s quiet life be enough for Braden?

Rating Epithetical Books Stay (Blackcreek #2)
Ratings: 4.19 From 6048 Users | 651 Reviews

Assess Epithetical Books Stay (Blackcreek #2)
4/11/18 Update - I've missed Wes and Braden, so I think it's time for a reread! I haven't reread their book yet, so I'm excited to start the audiobook! My commute to and from work just got a hell of a lot better!! ------------------------------------***5 Stars***Dear Riley Hart,I really liked Noah and Cooper from the first book Collide, and thought it was going to be pretty damn hard to surpass them. Don't get me wrong, I was beyond looking forward to Wes and Braden and went into this book with

Oh, this book was so much better than the first one. I ended up loving both Braden and Wes, and of course little Jess. This book had all the elements that the first one lacked. The drama (not much, just the right amount), the deep feelings and the interaction.Wes is a tormented soul, whose life hasn't been easy at all, and continues to get harder and harder. He finds himself in a parent role and tries to do everything for his little niece. He doesn't care what happens to himself, he only cares



Fabulous!!! I loved Collide, but Stay is even better! And the reason why this book is better is Braden!!! Braden is the life of this story... He is funny, intelligent, care free... but when he was needed, he was always there, safe and dependable! Wes wasn't expecting to fall so strongly for Braden! He was careful, scared of what could come of that relationship! Together they are so good... Braden is so sweet and tender with Jessie!!! Who wouldn't fall for a man like that?!!!I loved this book!!!

This series just keeps getting better . This one was amazing!After reading book one, Collide, I was so anxiously awaiting to read Wes story. I liked Braden, but nothing more. But I had no idea Braden could be this flawless!After his sister died of cancer, Wes gained the custody of his little niece, Jessie. He is not convinced that he's the right person to fit in that role for her, but he tries to do his best. We know from book one that Braden and Wes hooked up once. It was just a one night

Riley Hart, you just keep getting better and better! I really enjoyed this one! Stay follows the story of Wes and Braden. If you read Collide, Braden was the bi-sexual hunk of man that worked in the firehouse with Cooper, a main character in Collide. Wes was staying in Blackcreek caring for his dying sister and niece. They had a small cameo together in Collide where Braden and Wes have a one night stand where Braden wakes to an empty bed. Fast forward a bit....Wes' sister Chelle passes away

3.5I liked it. I did like it. I see most of my friends have given this 4 and 5 stars. It did not hit that 4 or 5 star button for me. Why? No idea why! Liked Wes, liked Braden, liked Jessie. It was just like though, not love. Wes Jensen just lost the sister who raised him, and gained custody of his niece. The last thing he needs to add to his full plate is dealing with Braden Roth, the one-night-stand who continues to try to push his way into Wes life. He has a kid to raise now, and Wes isn't

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.