Pages

Books Celeb Crush Online Free Download

Identify Books Conducive To Celeb Crush

Edition Language: English
Books Celeb Crush  Online Free Download
Celeb Crush Kindle Edition | Pages: 336 pages
Rating: 3.75 | 1435 Users | 129 Reviews

Narration In Favor Of Books Celeb Crush

Twenty year old Anderson "Andi" Kelly curses the day she got roped into helping plan the wedding of her cousin to her cheating ex-boyfriend. To save face, she tells everyone her boyfriend is megastar, Lucas Greyson--currently Hollywood's hottest actor. In reality, Luke is Andi's boss and a good friend--and vacationing out of the country at the moment. It's the perfect lie; what could go wrong?

She finds out the hard way when Luke unexpectedly shows up at her family's front door. Caught, Andi is forced to tell him about her little white lie--and to her horror, Luke decides he wants to maintain the charade. Left with no choice, she assumes the enviable role of Lucas Greyson's besotted girlfriend.

And that's when things start to get really complicated. As they help each other navigate through ex-boyfriends and conniving co-stars, Andi begins to look at her famous boss in a new light. Soon the line between real and make believe gets blurred, and she finds herself with a difficult choice to make: keep her heart safe and grounded...or shoot for the stars.

Itemize Regarding Books Celeb Crush

Title:Celeb Crush
Author:Nicole Christie
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 336 pages
Published:March 2nd 2015
Categories:Romance. New Adult. Contemporary. Humor. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Adult. Contemporary Romance

Rating Regarding Books Celeb Crush
Ratings: 3.75 From 1435 Users | 129 Reviews

Rate Regarding Books Celeb Crush
Just....NO!Luke is a douche who spends the 2 years he knows Andi screwing around with random women practically everyday, and leaves it to Andi to "get rid" of his sex partners (yeah classy guy).So after banging chicks for 2 years in front of Andi he decides he now wants her. Ummm, after all of his sexcapades that she's had to cleanup I really hoped that she would stand up to him. But no, she's a doormat. He even gets away with screwing an old flame while making a play for Andi at the same time.

In another author's hands this probably would have been a two star read. There were so many things that just drove me crazy! But I laughed the whole way through and I was thoroughly entertained. This is the third book I've read by Nicole Christie and they all bring the funny. Slow Burn is still my favorite though.Luke and Andi really were fire and gasoline. So much angst and anger. I thought Andi's insecurity when it came to dating Luke was understandable. After watching all those women rotate

4.5 CELEBRITY CRUSH STARS!!! WOW! I really enjoyed this book, it just really worked for me. I love how the author really knew her characters, and she did not deviate from that. Luke was such a strong hero. He was not perfect and some of his actions in the beginning I did not like, but man did he redeem himself. He fought for what he had always wanted, Andi. Andi was a very unique heroine, she had anger issues, she was awkward, and man, was she hilarious. I loved being inside her head. She was so

Too much unresolvedGreat premise and I LOVE Andi, but I think there were too many things left "unresolved" and out of character. For instance Andi is tough as nails, and I don't care if her ex and cousin were in love, what they did was horrible, and she forgave them much too easily. Also Luke's "friend" something n the way of karma should have hit her...she was a conniving witch with a capital B and nothing was resolved with her...i.e. Her career should have been ruined. And finally Luke spent

Rereading this book again. I am a huge fan of Nicole Christie's and I hope she writes more books. Andi is crazy as shit and Luke is charming. Andi is a hoot! I love her. In my head she looks like Shay Mitchell from Pretty Liars. I love the inner monologues and loved this book.



OMG, again, I totally loved this book from Nicole Christie. There is something about her writing that makes you turn the pages so quick, it is almost impossible to put it down. For her previous two novels they took over my life, became an obsession for a short while. This book was no different. READING THIS BOOK I HAD NO LIFE. I couldn't even eat my lunch and dinner without reading it.Full of witty lines, humorous plot lines and sexy blokes. The heroine, Andi, is very different from the usual

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.