Identify Of Books The Curse of Allie Mae (Cades Cove #1)
| Title | : | The Curse of Allie Mae (Cades Cove #1) |
| Author | : | Aiden James |
| Book Format | : | Kindle Edition |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 422 pages |
| Published | : | August 3rd 2010 by Aiden James Fiction |
| Categories | : | Horror. Fantasy. Paranormal. Mystery. Thriller. Ghosts |

Aiden James
Kindle Edition | Pages: 422 pages Rating: 3.83 | 1992 Users | 240 Reviews
Commentary As Books The Curse of Allie Mae (Cades Cove #1)
ASIN B003YCPHP4 moved to the most recent editionBuried deep in a ravine in the picturesque Smoky Mountains is a very dark secret. David Hobbs, vacationing with his wife Miriam, inadvertently stumbles upon a small cloth 'keepsake' bag and a broken tooth. A human tooth. Miriam begs David to hand the bag and tooth over to park officials, but he ignores his wife's pleas and secretly keeps the 'harmless' items. The action opens a doorway that had been closed for nearly a hundred years and unleashes hell on earth, or at least hell in the lives of David and Miriam.
Following the brutal murder of his best friend in Denver, and an aborted attack on his oldest son, David desperately seeks to understand why a mysterious teenage girl has chosen to terrorize him and the males closest to him. To prevent further devastation to his family and end the wanton bloodshed, he returns to the enchanted hills of eastern Tennessee, where a terrible truth awaits discovery...one that forces him to face the consequences for the unpaid sins of his ancestors.
Details Books In Pursuance Of The Curse of Allie Mae (Cades Cove #1)
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Cades Cove #1 |
Rating Of Books The Curse of Allie Mae (Cades Cove #1)
Ratings: 3.83 From 1992 Users | 240 ReviewsPiece Of Books The Curse of Allie Mae (Cades Cove #1)
Loved it!! It was fun reading about an area that I am familiar with. It totally makes me want to visit Cades Cove again soon. The characters are so well written they could be your next door neighbors. While reading, I found myself experiencing a plethora of emotions... sadness, affection, sorrow, fear, suspense, anger, contempt, happiness, and sheer joy for spending time with such a wonderful book. I also loved how Indian folklore was woven into the story. Hoping to read more of that in the nextThrilling and scary Im not a huge fan of scary books, but I love Cades Cove and the Smokey Mountains so this book sounded interesting to me. Wow what a page turner! I had a very hard time putting this down down.
Holy smokes! I couldnt put this book down! After struggling to find something to catch my attention after my last book, I picked this up with no intention of loving it as much as I did. I havent read a scary book like this in a long while. This one kept me looking over my shoulder and keeping the light on beside my bed at night. David Hobbs and his family seem like the normal Leave-It-To-Beaver type. Everybody is happy-go-lucky and their life is seemingly perfect. But after David and his wife

WOW!!! Just finished this book and this is one of the best ghost stories I have ever read. I would be afraid to watch the movie if they ever made one. I look forward to reading another book by Aiden James.
This was the first book by Aiden James that I have read and I want to say that this book was really amazing.I can't even think of one thing that I didn't like in this book. I loved the descriptions that he gave about the area. The details that he gave us about Allie Mae and her anger were outstanding. I had to make a trip to that area while reading this book and honestly felt the hair stand up on the back of my neck just for seeing a sign pointing towards Cades Cove. Any book that makes me get
I used to live in Knoxville, and Smokey Mountains National Park is a beauty. Cades Cove is gorgeous, and having visited there, I wanted to read this book. I think the characters are a little 2 dimensional myself, but no question that the story moves fast and it is scary a la Steven King! Entertaining! I would likely read another in the series.
Allie MaeI highly recommend this book to anyone that likes excitement and drama , to anyone that has been to Cades Cove it is a must read!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.