Pages

Books Free Leap of Faith Download Online

Particularize Books During Leap of Faith

Original Title: Leap of Faith
ISBN: 0440236991 (ISBN13: 9780440236993)
Edition Language: English
Characters: Marie-Ange Hawkins, Bernard de Beauchamp, Billy Parker
Books Free Leap of Faith  Download Online
Leap of Faith Paperback | Pages: 256 pages
Rating: 3.71 | 5162 Users | 236 Reviews

Point Based On Books Leap of Faith

Title:Leap of Faith
Author:Danielle Steel
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 256 pages
Published:May 28th 2002 by Dell (first published 2000)
Categories:Romance. Fiction

Commentary Conducive To Books Leap of Faith

In her fifty-second bestselling novel, Danielle Steel weaves a compelling story of the power of lies, the misuse of trust--and of one woman's triumph over a devastating betrayal.

Marie-Ange Hawkins has the kind of childhood that most people dream of. Freedom, love, security in a beautiful old French château. But when Marie-Ange is just eleven, a tragic accident marks the end of her idyllic life.

Orphaned and alone, she is sent to America, to live with her great-aunt on a farm in Iowa. Bitterly resented by the old woman, cut off from everything she has known and loved, Marie-Ange is forced to work tirelessly on the farm, dreaming only of the day she can return to her beloved Château de Marmouton.

In Marie-Ange's isolated existence, only the friendship of a local boy, Billy Parker, offers comfort and hope. But her only wish is to gain an education--and escape. Then, just after her twenty-first birthday, an unexpected visitor brings startling news and an extraordinary gift: the freedom to return to France, to Château de Marmouton.

When she arrives in France, Marie-Ange learns that the château's new owner is Comte Bernard de Beauchamp, a dashing young widower who invites her into his home, then into his heart. But their magical life together, which soon includes marriage, children, and lavish homes, slowly takes an ominous turn. A mysterious woman tells Marie-Ange a shocking story, a story so chilling she doesn't want to believe it.

Not even her dear friend Billy can help her now. He is thousands of miles away. And as the darkness gathers around her, Marie-Ange must find the faith and courage to take one, last desperate step to save her loved ones and herself.

Danielle Steel's powerful novel is about being pulled into a place where nothing is what it seems. It is about being seduced and lied to and turned around, and wanting to believe the lies--until the moment comes, in one blinding instant, when survival and salvation depend on a final Leap of Faith: the only path to freedom, and life.

Rating Based On Books Leap of Faith
Ratings: 3.71 From 5162 Users | 236 Reviews

Judgment Based On Books Leap of Faith
If 2.5 stars were an option, I would have given this book that score. I did feel some sort of investment in the characters; however, it was very predictable. The tale was also rather anti-climactic. The woman has just thrown her two children into a net and has seen that they were fine. Despite the fact that she was scared, I do think that "leap of faith" is a bit of an overstatement. The ending did not seem to fit well with this very predictable tale. I was hoping to see a light at the end of

This book was so bad, I'm actually feeling outraged. I took it on - well, faith (Hey! I can see why they chose the title right there!)- that a book this popular cannot possibly be so immature. I understand that for books in this genre, we've got to expect some pretty clear author-bias towards the main characters. That's okay, sometimes we just want a brainless bit of wish-fulfillment fluff where the heroine triumphs despite a tragic backstory and assorted villainy, and wins True Wuv. But you

I decided to read books that have forever piqued my curiosity since I was kid: I would see these books line the shelves at the library, on and on. These authors still are bestsellers and incredibly productive. Thus, a little fun project that both entertained and surprised me. I selected these authors based on recollections of my hometown library back then, so it's not necessarily all-encompassing. Here is part four of four!Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4---I honestly didn't know what to

I knew in an instant when I impulsively picked up this book , that I'd like this much. I meant it's about memorizing your house in the past. because I did that too..my childhood house which was many miles away from where I lived now nor my life that I belong now. also the moral value that packed in this story. I finished it in 3 hrs. a thin one yet full of sth to learn. who do you choose? a country boy like Billy, honest and caring or Comte Bernard who was polished, attractive yet greedy and

Actual rating: 1.5This was the most predictable book I've ever read. from the first 50 pages, I knew exactly what was going to happen at the end and I was right...This is my second Danielle Steel book, and I really hope her other books are better than this one, I really was irritated with the main character Marie-Ange she was so naive and stupid in ever aspect possible... Summary: ( I hid half of the summary in case you still want to read this)Marie-Ange Hawkins lived a happy life in France,

Ive had this book on my bookshelf for several years now. It was actually given to me by a woman in the waiting room for the OR when both our husbands were having surgery. She had finished it while waiting and passed it on to me. :)I have never read a Danielle Steele book before. I have stayed away from them, as I had the impression of "fluffy romance". My grandmother used to love her!So I picked this up 2 nights ago. It was a very quick read and I did enjoy it. However, I found it very, very

Well, it was a nice book, a fast-read, good story etc. but the ending was way to sloppy.. Too bad, could've been better by adding another chapter with a real ending (rest of their lives etc.). Anyways, fast and fun read. But did Steel put effort in the book, the characters and the ending? Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.