Pages

Books Free A Shadow of Light (A Shade of Vampire #4) Download

Particularize Books To A Shadow of Light (A Shade of Vampire #4)

Original Title: A Shadow of Light ASIN B00E7820QI
Edition Language: English
Series: A Shade of Vampire #4
Characters: Sofia Claremont, Derek Novak, Reuben Lincoln / Aiden Claremont, Gregor Novak, Ingrid Maslen / Camilla Claremont
Setting: United States of America The Shade
Books Free A Shadow of Light (A Shade of Vampire #4) Download
A Shadow of Light (A Shade of Vampire #4) Kindle Edition | Pages: 301 pages
Rating: 4.11 | 20497 Users | 640 Reviews

Be Specific About Out Of Books A Shadow of Light (A Shade of Vampire #4)

Title:A Shadow of Light (A Shade of Vampire #4)
Author:Bella Forrest
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 301 pages
Published:July 30th 2013 by Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
Categories:Paranormal. Vampires. Fantasy. Young Adult. Romance. Paranormal Romance

Explanation Supposing Books A Shadow of Light (A Shade of Vampire #4)

Since the implosion at The Oasis and Derek's stay at Hawk Headquarters, The Shade has fallen into a state of utter chaos. To make matters worse, the citizens of Derek's kingdom have become suspicious of his loyalties and accuse him of siding with the enemy... At a time when Derek desperately needs full cooperation from his subjects, they wish to put their own King on trial.

Meanwhile, Sofia is being held hostage by the hunters. They are determined to rid her of her infatuation with the vampire. She submits to the strict routine and training they impose on her, but the only fuel that keeps her going is the thought of reuniting with Derek - something Reuben is fighting with every fiber of his being to ensure will never happen.

...Until one day, out of the blue, Reuben appears to have a change of heart and comes to Sofia with a proposal; a solution that she never dreamed possible. A solution that would fulfil her heart's deepest desires and secure her and Derek's future together, forever.

But can she really trust this man who is so renowned for his hatred of vampires? Does she even have a choice?

Rating Out Of Books A Shadow of Light (A Shade of Vampire #4)
Ratings: 4.11 From 20497 Users | 640 Reviews

Assess Out Of Books A Shadow of Light (A Shade of Vampire #4)
Theses books r just pure addiction at it's best. I cannot stop reading them.

This was another good book in the series. This series is a lot more than I expected it to be and honestly it's a lot more books than I thought it would be too 50+ books in this series. The main characters are ever more growing in this book; Sofia, Derek and more but for the minute I'd like to focus on these two. Sofia is trapped at hunter camp with her dad and with her mum trapped there also. It gives her a great bonding opportunity with both of them but it is her dad who is the one who stands

3 Separation during the majority of the book starsA Shadow of Light is the forth book in the A Shade of Vampire series. I will have to say, this was not my favorite book in the series. Yet again, Derek and Sofia separate and this time, its much longer than last time. Also, we get several POVs in this book and it gave me major whip lash. I sometimes forgot which POV was reading and I had to go back to the original chapter and read again.I have a major pet peeve when it comes to Heroine and Heroes

For the full review, please visit paytonsbookthoughts.wordpress.comHere we are, back at The Shade. Well not exactly, but you know what I mean. I can definitely say that this is my least favorite book in the series so far, but not by much. As you can see from my 4.5 heart rating (instead of the normal 5), I still loved the book!The story opens with a back story from Camilla, who is Sofias mother. To be honest, we desperately needed this back story. But the story continues to be in large part

Gosh this series is so freaking awesome!!I will say that I am happy that they decided to give some background abut Ingrid and Aiden. It was good to see that even though she acted like she was just an unfeeling woman , Ingrid was still deeply in love with Aien and Aiden still in love with her.In this installment, Sofia and Derek are away from each other. Sofia is with the Hunters and her mother and father. Her father who is training her to fight the vampires no matter how much she tells him that

Review also posted at Ja čitam, a ti?Like I said the last time, when I reviewed A Castle of Sand, one of my favorite thing here is that the author knew exactly when to stop the story in one book and when to continue with the next one. All books in this series have some minor (so to say) problems they deal with, while the whole series has bigger issues that are presented in all books. In last book we caught a glimpse of all sides in this complicated world. It's way bigger than only vampires vs

Of all the books in this series this book is the least of my favorite. Derek came across so whiny and acting like a little female instead of the Alpha that he is/was in the first 3 books. I get that his love for Aophia is supposed to change him and make him better but this dude was acting like a straight wuss. Very rarely does a male character get on my nerves but Derek got on my LAST nerves. I wanted to smack him upside the head so many times. I also didnt like how long Sophia and Derek were

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.