Pages

Books Horsemaster Online Download Free

Describe Books Toward Horsemaster

Original Title: The Horsemaster
ISBN: 0020449917 (ISBN13: 9780020449911)
Edition Language: English
Books Horsemaster  Online Download Free
Horsemaster Paperback | Pages: 192 pages
Rating: 4.14 | 49 Users | 6 Reviews

Relation To Books Horsemaster

It began with dreams - dreams of a mysterious flying horse that took Jessica high above the trees. The dreams felt so real, she was almost sure that they were.

And then she and her friend Jack found an old tapestry in an abandoned farmhouse. The hose on the tapestry matched Jessica's dream-horse - and when she learned his name, Gabdon, both she and Jack were thrust headlong into another time and land from which they could only hope to find their way home.

"Time travel, a mysterious tapestry, and a gutsy heroine add punch to this strong fantasy. Singer does an exceptional job. . . . This book is highly recommended."--School Library Journal. Full color.

Define Epithetical Books Horsemaster

Title:Horsemaster
Author:Marilyn Singer
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 192 pages
Published:October 1st 1988 by Collier Books (first published 1985)
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Fiction. Animals. Horses

Rating Epithetical Books Horsemaster
Ratings: 4.14 From 49 Users | 6 Reviews

Discuss Epithetical Books Horsemaster
I read this book many years ago, when I was in the 7th grade. I loved it back then and I still love it. It was a very hard book to buy after all these years, but I found it on Amazon. It is a very good book, and was well written. It was an easy read even for a 7th grader. I would recommend this book to those who love adventure and love!

Marilyn Singer was born in the Bronx (New York City) on October 3, 1948 and lived most of her early life in N. Massapequa (Long Island), NY. She attended Queens College, City University of New York, and for her junior year, Reading University, England. She holds a B.A. in English from Queens and an M.A. in Communications from New York University.In 1974, after teaching English in New York CityWell, this was only a fair story. It wasn't bad, but a little oversimplified even considering the age level for which it was written. Not bad at all, but not great either.



Teen Read Week: October 14-20, 2007

Well, this was only a fair story. It wasn't bad, but a little oversimplified even considering the age level for which it was written. Not bad at all, but not great either.

Another book I was obsessed with as a kid.To the point that my current copy still has the library binding and dewey decimal number (But it was purchased totally legally from eBay, so I have plausible deniability). It's fantasy of the escapist kind that I loved so very much. The morality lesson contained is simplistic, but it has some beautiful imagery and while it's still best left enjoyed by young adult audience, I never turn away from rereading it.

for girls who fight with their moms. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.