Pages

Books Thor by J. Michael Straczynski, Volume 1 (Thor (2007) (Collected Editions) #1) Online Download Free

Present Appertaining To Books Thor by J. Michael Straczynski, Volume 1 (Thor (2007) (Collected Editions) #1)

Title:Thor by J. Michael Straczynski, Volume 1 (Thor (2007) (Collected Editions) #1)
Author:J. Michael Straczynski
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 160 pages
Published:May 14th 2008 by Marvel
Categories:Sequential Art. Comics. Graphic Novels. Superheroes. Marvel. Fantasy
Books Thor by J. Michael Straczynski, Volume 1 (Thor (2007) (Collected Editions) #1) Online Download Free
Thor by J. Michael Straczynski, Volume 1 (Thor (2007) (Collected Editions) #1) Hardcover | Pages: 160 pages
Rating: 4.13 | 8199 Users | 277 Reviews

Rendition Concering Books Thor by J. Michael Straczynski, Volume 1 (Thor (2007) (Collected Editions) #1)

Not a clone! Not a robot! Not an imaginary story! The God of Thunder is officially BACK! You've waited for it, you've demanded it...and we say thee YEA! The Odinson comes roaring to life in this highly anticipated ongoing series by red-hot superstars J. Michael Straczynski (Amazing Spider-Man) and Olivier Coipel (House of M)! But how does a god return from Ragnarok? And what place will he find in a world torn by Civil War?

Collecting: Thor 1-6

Identify Books As Thor by J. Michael Straczynski, Volume 1 (Thor (2007) (Collected Editions) #1)

ISBN: 078513011X (ISBN13: 9780785130116)
Edition Language: English
Series: Thor (2007) (Collected Editions) #1, Thor (2007) (Single Issues) #1-6, Marvel Ultimate Graphic Novels Collection #52, Marvel Ultimate Graphic Novels Collection: Publication Order #6 , more
Characters: Thor (Marvel), Loki (Marvel), Fandral (Marvel), Hogun, Heimdall, Volstagg, Tony Stark
Setting: Oklahoma(United States)


Rating Appertaining To Books Thor by J. Michael Straczynski, Volume 1 (Thor (2007) (Collected Editions) #1)
Ratings: 4.13 From 8199 Users | 277 Reviews

Criticism Appertaining To Books Thor by J. Michael Straczynski, Volume 1 (Thor (2007) (Collected Editions) #1)
In five years of catching up on all the glories if the Marvel universe, I've paid no attention whatsoever to Thor or Straczynski. Much to my chagrin, this is a great story - a clever and believable way to reboot the ancient and crufty Thor/Marvel mythology, a well as a very enjoyable and rewarding read. Some very funny moments in the writing and the art. Oh yes, the art. Not the hyper-realistic stuff of the most epic Captain America, but the slightly exaggerated approach is very well executed,

When it comes to the Marvel Superheroes I am far more '70's & '80's orientated and to be honest Thor did not figure on my radar. However my oldest daughter pushed me in seeing both Thor movies and I must say that I kind of enjoyed both of them and found them palatable. Thor in this comic, bought by me for the daughter in question, tickled my interest and I kind of took it upon my self to read it. Thor and Asgard have fallen after Ragnarok and are no longer in existence. And as anything in

Thor, Vol. 1 !!! In the movies, Thor is one of my favorite people. So when I saw this volume on Prime Reading. I HAD TO HAVE IT. I loved this way more than I expected. Seriously, it was so good. I loved the stories, every one of them, I just love the characters. I wanted some Sif. I LOVE SIF. But even though she wasn't around, she got mentioned lots and that gave me all the feels. Ooops.

Its Thor, hes great as always. Its always nice seeing Dr. Blake too!One thing Ill say is that Straczynski did write this as a Thor fan and it definitely shines through! Its always great when the writer is a fan of the character.

I love this. These 6 issues of Thor are amazing. The art by Coipel is something else and JMS manages to bring Thor back in to the modern MU that makes sense and is in keeping with the current continuity. A lot of what's here made it into the first Thor film, and it's easy to see why. Damn good comics.

I was never a fan of norse gods within the Marvel Universe because it was just a little too strange, despite the writer/artist teams pulling it off time after time. It just bothered me that other pantheons weren't invited, you know? I think it'd be very interesting to have Kali devour the world at one point or another while Krishna dances his blue self across incarnations. So Thor died. As always, beloved superheroes have to return... so Thor does. It is the time after the Civil War, and

Ok, I'm a little surprised that I liked this as much as I did, because...well, it's Thor. Now, I've always liked him in the Avengers, but I wasn't sure how well that would translate into his own comic (for me, anyway). I mean, he wears a helmet with wings on it, for God's sake. Not teeny-tiny wings, either. Huge I-Believe-I-Can-Fly wings. Wings. On. His. Helmet. Alright, I'm getting off the subject. The story line was actually really good! I'm sure I didn't catch every subtle reference in the

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.