Declare Books During Ember X (Death Collectors, #1)
| Edition Language: | English |

Jessica Sorensen
Kindle Edition | Pages: 370 pages Rating: 3.87 | 4285 Users | 311 Reviews
Particularize Of Books Ember X (Death Collectors, #1)
| Title | : | Ember X (Death Collectors, #1) |
| Author | : | Jessica Sorensen |
| Book Format | : | Kindle Edition |
| Book Edition | : | 2nd edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 370 pages |
| Published | : | April 18th 2013 |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Paranormal. New Adult. Romance. Angels. Paranormal Romance |
Narrative In Favor Of Books Ember X (Death Collectors, #1)
Librarian's Note: This is an alternate cover for ASIN B00CF6MN84(New adult paranormal version of my young adult book, Ember (Death Collectors, #1). It contains more violence and more sexual content.)
**Mature Content Advisory**
Recommended for readers 17+ due to sexual situations and language.
For nineteen-year-old Ember, life has always been about death. With a simple touch, she can see when someone will die. It’s her curse and the reason she secludes herself from the world. The only person that knows her secret is her best friend Raven.
But that changes when she meets Asher Morgan. He’s gorgeous and mysterious and is the only person Ember can't sense death from. The silence he instills in her mind and body allows her to feel things she’s never been able to before, so despite her initial reservations, Ember lets Asher into her life and lets herself to get close to him. But the closer they get, the more Ember realizes that Asher is keeping secrets from her.
When unexplained deaths begin to surface in her town, Ember questions why she can’t see Asher's death and what it is he’s hiding from her.
Rating Of Books Ember X (Death Collectors, #1)
Ratings: 3.87 From 4285 Users | 311 ReviewsJudgment Of Books Ember X (Death Collectors, #1)
I got this book while it was for free on Amazon, while I haven't been particularly impressed by this authors books (with the ones I've read) I thought this book has a lot of potential to be a really good story, it could use some editing and some plot hole filling as well as better character development but was alright. I look forward to reading revised versions of this book in the future.I am so glad to be apart of the Blog Tour for Ember because I have been super excited to read this book. It was a very quick read for me. It was a fast paced and an action packed kind of book. I really enjoyed it and can't wait to read the second installment!The thing that got me about this book was that it was about death. When I say death, I mean filled with death. You can't turn a page without there being some kind of reference to it. It was a very interesting thing. I liked Ember :) She was
She can see how you will die. Ember has had to deal with the fear of touching people or she will see their death. If that isn't enough to send people running, the fact that she was a suspect in hers father disappearance does not help! Enter two new students. Both equally yummy in their own way, Ember doesn't see their death when they touch, in fact all she can hear in static. But with Asher she feels a since of peace in that static, more like a white noise. He's different and she soon finds out

2 starsI've had this one on my kindle for a while and now I know why. lol This book just didn't work for me. Maybe I should of read the YA version instead. But I can't make myself try that version or even try to go any further. I didn't care for or connect to any of the characters in the book.
There were sooo many questions that came up while I was reading this book! I enjoyed the fresh story line about grim angels. The mystery of what they are, how they can upset the balance between the light & the dark & how they relate to Ember. I was confused at times at trying to guess who Asher & Cameron really were. Who's the reaper? Who's the angel? Then I was like, "please let so & so be the good guy!" What's up exactly with the feathers, the hourglass, the X marks? And how
This version the book is an extended new adult edition of the YA release Ember, but I found the new parts clumsy and ultimately unnecessary. Which is not to say that I think I would have enjoyed the original YA version much better - this book has a premise that has been executed better elsewhere.Ember can see your death just by touching you. So she doesn't have many friends and has a hard time going out in public. Parties, in particular, are hard for her, and forget about a boyfriend! The she
She can see how you will die. Ember has had to deal with the fear of touching people or she will see their death. If that isn't enough to send people running, the fact that she was a suspect in hers father disappearance does not help! Enter two new students. Both equally yummy in their own way, Ember doesn't see their death when they touch, in fact all she can hear in static. But with Asher she feels a since of peace in that static, more like a white noise. He's different and she soon finds out


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.