Pages

Download Books For Beneath the Citadel Free

Be Specific About Epithetical Books Beneath the Citadel

Title:Beneath the Citadel
Author:Destiny Soria
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 480 pages
Published:October 9th 2018 by Amulet
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. LGBT
Download Books For Beneath the Citadel  Free
Beneath the Citadel Hardcover | Pages: 480 pages
Rating: 3.67 | 897 Users | 300 Reviews

Rendition Conducive To Books Beneath the Citadel

In the city of Eldra, people are ruled by ancient prophecies. For centuries, the high council has stayed in power by virtue of the prophecies of the elder seers. After the last infallible prophecy came to pass, growing unrest led to murders and an eventual rebellion that raged for more than a decade.
 


In the present day, Cassa, the orphaned daughter of rebels, is determined to fight back against the high council, which governs Eldra from behind the walls of the citadel. Her only allies are no-nonsense Alys, easygoing Evander, and perpetually underestimated Newt, and Cassa struggles to come to terms with the legacy of rebellion her dead parents have left her — and the fear that she may be inadequate to shoulder the burden. But by the time Cassa and her friends uncover the mystery of the final infallible prophecy, it may be too late to save the city — or themselves.

Define Books Concering Beneath the Citadel

ISBN: 1419731467 (ISBN13: 9781419731464)
Edition Language: English


Rating Epithetical Books Beneath the Citadel
Ratings: 3.67 From 897 Users | 300 Reviews

Crit Epithetical Books Beneath the Citadel
This review can also be found on my blog!CW: torture, abuse, death and death of a loved one, and anxiety attacksI wanted to like this book more than I did.That cover is gorgeous and so is the title. It definitely drew me in and made me want to find out more because it looks hella creepy.The plot is, to be honest, pretty much like any new YA fantasy that I see. A group of teenage friends who are fighting the good fight to free a world from something bad/evil.In this case, theres Cassa who is the

Yall. Omg. Read this damn book. Full review to come. 🖤

4.5 starsbook: opens with a heist featuring a diverse cast of characters who banterme: Six of Crows, is that you?I know I shouldnt compare this book, or any book, to Six of Crows, because no book is truly like that one, but as soon as I started reading this, I could feel the Six of Crows vibes just dripping from it. If that doesnt make you want to pick up this book right away, I honestly have no idea what will (I mean, besides the great rep, unique premise, and engaging storyline).This book is

↠ 4.5 starsI received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.When I got my hands on this at YALC, I wasn't too sure what it was about? But once I saw it was a diverse and inclusive novel with queer rep, I was delighted. So whilst I'm still not too hot on this cover, the story inside is excellent. The one thing that stood out to be about Beneath the Citadel - besides the rep, yes - was the absolutely stunning worldbuilding. There was so much history worked in, and there were so many

You know, I kept putting this book off mostly because I knew very little about it (it was totally a cover buy I mean look at it) but now that I know

Beneath the Citadel by Destiny Soria is a young adult fantasy read. This one has been compared a bit to Six of Crows and I can see that comparison in the somewhat rag tag group of teens coming together and going against their society.The story takes place in the city of Eldra where a group of teens have come together as a last effort in a rebellion against the council. Told from their different points of view the book starts as each have been captured after an attempt to sneak into the citadel

ARC provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest reviewBeneath the Citadel was a pleasant surprise. I'm not sure what I was expecting but it certainly wasn't this fast paced adventure story about the importance of choice and the consequences of believing you have none. There are five viewpoint characters - wildfire Cassa, daughter of dead rebel parents trying desperately to live up to their legacy; Plump and clever Alys, supremely disdainful on the outside , a maelstrom within; Evander, her

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.