Pages

Download Books For Over the Edge (Troubleshooters #3) Free

Mention Epithetical Books Over the Edge (Troubleshooters #3)

Title:Over the Edge (Troubleshooters #3)
Author:Suzanne Brockmann
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 395 pages
Published:September 27th 2005 by Ballantine Books (first published August 28th 2001)
Categories:Romance. Romantic Suspense. Suspense. War. Military Fiction. Contemporary
Download Books For Over the Edge (Troubleshooters #3) Free
Over the Edge (Troubleshooters #3) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 395 pages
Rating: 4.22 | 11377 Users | 362 Reviews

Description In Favor Of Books Over the Edge (Troubleshooters #3)

"Suzanne Brockmann has taken romantic suspense by storm with her action-packed thrillers. Now she has written the most gripping novel of her career-an unforgettable story of an explosive hostage situation in which two people are caught between the call of duty and the lure of destiny.
"
Her passion is flying. As one of the best helicopter pilots in the naval reserves, Lieutenant Teri Howe is strong, dedicated, and highly skilled-until a past mistake surfaces, jeopardizing everything she's worked for.
Rock steady Senior Chief Stan Wolchonok has made a career of tackling difficult challenges. So it's no surprise when he comes to Teri's aid, knowing that his personal code of honor-and perhaps his heart-will be at risk. But when a jet carrying an American senator's daughter is hijacked, Stan's unflinching determination and Teri's steadfast courage are put to the ultimate test. The rescue mission will be daring and dangerous. But somewhere between peril and resolution, the line between friends and lovers begins to blur, pushing both their lives "over the edge." . . .


Point Books In Pursuance Of Over the Edge (Troubleshooters #3)

Original Title: Over the Edge
ISBN: 0345486412 (ISBN13: 9780345486417)
Edition Language: English
Series: Troubleshooters #3
Characters: Stan Wolchonok, Teri Howe, Sam Starrett, Alyssa Locke, Max Bhagat, Gina Vitagliano
Setting: San Diego, California(United States) Kazbekistan,2001
Literary Awards: All About Romance (AAR) Annual Reader Poll for Favorite Romance & Favorite Romantic Suspense & Favorite Contemporary Romance & Favorite Couple & Favorite Hero & Favorite Heroine (2002), Favorite Books by Romance Writers of America for Favorite Books of 2001 (2002)


Rating Epithetical Books Over the Edge (Troubleshooters #3)
Ratings: 4.22 From 11377 Users | 362 Reviews

Judgment Epithetical Books Over the Edge (Troubleshooters #3)
I really enjoyed Teri and Stan's story. Becoming friends who are thrown into a rescue mission tests their desires for each other. This was a pretty good page turner. You will al so see Sam and Alyssa in this book and meet some new friends as well. Sexy, lots of action, great characters with lots of personality. If you read any of the Troubleshooters series you MUST read them all. I high recommend it.

3.5/5; 4 stars Quite a few years have gone by since I read this book. This time was in audio format and maybe that accounts for wanting downgrade my rating a bit. The narrators were good but listening to the story really magnified how over the top and unrealistic some of the romance angles were. Really, being inside Stan and Teris heads as well as a few others, was just not pleasant at all.Still, it was a good story but there are others in the series that are better.

I loved Over The Edge - great addition to the Troubleshooters series! I'm a huge fan of the many intricately woven plot lines and once again, I found myself fascinated with the unique, flawless way this author weaves detailed backstories into her present day stories. I always feel like I'm sitting at the knee of some master storyteller as the backstories unfold. I enjoy the easy and accurate way this author delivers every detail, both past & present. She weaves needed information right into

Although I have only read 3 of Brockmanns books, this one is so far my favourite. I think the main reason for this was because I really liked the main characters of Stan and Teri and was really cheering them on to get together, where as in the other books I preferred the side stories; in this book I preferred the main couple.A plane has been hijacked by terrorists and it is up to the FBI and the Troubleshooters to try and get all the hostages back safely.Stan is the Senior Cheif and the

2.5 starsOnce again, the plot gets shoved aside for the sake of the "romances" going on. Once again, I'm left to wonder how any of these people get anything accomplished when they're completely unable to get their heads out of their pants. Once again, the WWII flashbacks feel shoehorned in and completely out of sync with everything else. Teri and Stan - This was the best of the couples, but Stan goes way overboard trying to be the "guy who fixes things" in a completely condescending way. And



Stan and Teri were such a cute couple. I loved Stan from the beginning. It saddened me that he thought he was ugly. In my head I can't picture him as ugly because he was such a cool guy. I enjoyed the bond and the chemistry between Stan and Teri, and how they saw each other deeper than anyone else did. It was interesting how Stan was trying to flee from Teri and his attraction to her, and she was the one chasing him. Out of the Team 16 couples, they are one of my favorites. The Sam and Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.