Pages

Download Books Only Mine (Fool's Gold #4) For Free Online

Define Of Books Only Mine (Fool's Gold #4)

Title:Only Mine (Fool's Gold #4)
Author:Susan Mallery
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 379 pages
Published:July 26th 2011 by HQN
Categories:Romance. Contemporary Romance. Contemporary. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit
Download Books Only Mine (Fool's Gold #4) For Free Online
Only Mine (Fool's Gold #4) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 379 pages
Rating: 4.11 | 12506 Users | 540 Reviews

Representaion To Books Only Mine (Fool's Gold #4)

You can’t win if you don’t play…

Her town’s lack of men may make headlines, but it isn’t news to Dakota Hendrix. The beautiful blonde has bigger problems to deal with, such as overseeing the romance reality competition filming in Fool’s Gold. Screening eligible bachelors is a difficult enough task, but Dakota hits an unexpected snag when a sexy stranger comes to town.

Finn Anderssen will do anything to keep his twin brothers—the perfect contestants—off the show. Despite Dakota’s better judgment, she finds herself drawn to the mysterious outsider. Like her, Finn knows about heartbreak and how a family can fall apart, so she doesn’t dare to hope for anything more than a fling. After all, even in the Land of Happy Endings, finding true love is never as easy as it looks on TV.

Itemize Books Supposing Only Mine (Fool's Gold #4)

Original Title: Only Mine
ISBN: 0373775881 (ISBN13: 9780373775880)
Edition Language: English
Series: Fool's Gold #4
Characters: Dakota Hendrix, Finn Andersson, Sasha Andersson, Stephen Andersson, Aurelia
Setting: Fool's Gold, California,2011(United States)


Rating Of Books Only Mine (Fool's Gold #4)
Ratings: 4.11 From 12506 Users | 540 Reviews

Weigh Up Of Books Only Mine (Fool's Gold #4)
Can't bring myself to give my own book a rating... but I have read it. :)

I really enjoyed returning to Fool's Gold. This is the story of Dakota Hendrix, one of Ethan's triplet sisters. The story flowed well. Both Dakota and Finn were both fun characters. They really butted heads early on, but I never felt like they really had any animosity for each other. Mostly Finn was just frustrated by the situation with his brothers and taking it out on Dakota, which she understand. As the story progressed, so did their relationship. I like that they were friends first, then

Review copy provided via NetGalley3½ starsWhy I Read this Book: I am really enjoying the Fools Gold series. If it were an actual town, Id move there! Only Mine is Dakotas story, the first story of the Hendrix triplets.What I Liked: I love the overall gist of Dakota and Finns story. Even though there were a few rough patches for these characters to get through, the ending totally made me swoon.I liked Finns character. Yeah, there was some angst and overprotectiveness going on but hes a

Only MineSusan MalleryONLY MINE is the fourth book in the Fools Gold series and I can't believe I waited so long to read this collection of funny and romantic stories. There are forty three books in this series and I'm hoping to get a huge batch of them read this year. ONLY MINE is also the first book in the Fools Gold Romance trilogy that covers the love story of the three Hendrix sisters who also happen to be triplets. ONLY MINE is Dakota's story.ONLY MINE is also the story of Finn Andersson,

I must have missed the memo updating us that deliberately choosing single motherhood is not only cool, but noble and good and right. I feel for Dakota, mind you. Finding out that you can't have children has to be devastating for someone who always wanted to be a mother. But going from that to scheduling an adoption seems a bit of a jump. Doing it in mere weeks and before talking with anybody else . . .There are so many things wrong with this plotline that I wonder why I finished the book. I

Loved all the endings! Still waiting for Pia's story to continue though. And Denise needs a man to love!

If not for a request for review from Little Bird Publicity I would most probably have passed up on reading and acquainting myself with the wonderful and wholesome world that Susan Mallery seems to have created so well in her Fools Gold series. As I glided along into the 4th book of the series with no prior introduction into the first 3 books, I didnt feel unwelcome but rather felt that I was amongst old friends whom I hadnt seen in a long time, familiar and soothing in its own right that had me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.