Particularize Containing Books A Glimpse of Evil (Psychic Eye Mystery #8)
| Title | : | A Glimpse of Evil (Psychic Eye Mystery #8) |
| Author | : | Victoria Laurie |
| Book Format | : | Kindle Edition |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 230 pages |
| Published | : | July 6th 2010 by NAL (first published May 26th 2010) |
| Categories | : | Mystery. Fantasy. Paranormal. Cozy Mystery. Paranormal Mystery. Romance |

Victoria Laurie
Kindle Edition | Pages: 230 pages Rating: 4.13 | 4486 Users | 214 Reviews
Narration Toward Books A Glimpse of Evil (Psychic Eye Mystery #8)
While I enjoyed this and it was one of the better books in this series, there's one thing that drives me nuts in these books. I know I've mentioned it in a previous review, but I have to say it again because it's so prominent in this book. Abby is a psychic. Her "crew" warns her about impending doom. She lives her life trusting her gut above all. In this book, she specifically mentions training the other agents to learn to trust their gut. So why, WHY does she ignore the warnings she gets or dismiss her gut feelings?! Every single time she does this, she ends up in trouble. I get that there would be no plot if the entire book consisted of "Abby has a feeling that bad things will happen so she avoids the situation" but it just seems so dumb! It makes her seem dumb! And why do her friends, who are so sure of her abilities, not trust her when she tells them things?! And why is a PSYCHIC so oblivious to what's in front of her face? No spoiler, but it's very obvious what Dutch is up to and Abby, the PSYCHIC, never figures it out and just shrugs everything off. I'd love to see her be smarter and less self-involved.Details Books In Favor Of A Glimpse of Evil (Psychic Eye Mystery #8)
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Psychic Eye Mystery #8 |
| Characters: | Abby Cooper, Dutch Rivers, Candice Fusco, Brice Harrison |
| Setting: | Texas(United States) |
Rating Containing Books A Glimpse of Evil (Psychic Eye Mystery #8)
Ratings: 4.13 From 4486 Users | 214 ReviewsComment On Containing Books A Glimpse of Evil (Psychic Eye Mystery #8)
While I enjoyed this and it was one of the better books in this series, there's one thing that drives me nuts in these books. I know I've mentioned it in a previous review, but I have to say it again because it's so prominent in this book. Abby is a psychic. Her "crew" warns her about impending doom. She lives her life trusting her gut above all. In this book, she specifically mentions training the other agents to learn to trust their gut. So why, WHY does she ignore the warnings she gets orI liked it a lot, but I thought Abby was getting a little above herself, she isn't perfect and FBI people have had to deal with way to many fraud.
I absolutely adore Ms Victoria Laurie's books! This highly anticipated 8th installment was by far one of the best ones to date. I devoured it in only a few sittings. Abbey and the gang: Dutch (her sweetie) Candice (her BFF and Private investegator) and Brice (Dutch's boss) Have all packed up and moved to Austin, TX where Abbey has joined the newest chapter of the FBI called CCS or Cold Case Squad. Abby is put behind a desk and instructed to use her abilities to locate lost clues and help resolve

Another great book in the series... I find that this one was a little different, but not any less good; it focused more on the characters relationships than on investigating. I loved it and I can't wait to read the next one...
Abby and her boyfriend have just moved to Texas, and now she's working with him at the FBI. However, the rest of the group they are working with don't believe in Abby, or her gift. And that causes a few issues, and as she tries to help people out something bad happens to her and a co-worker. Then Abby is trying to help her friend with her love life, and things start to get a little bit crazy. This book was actually very good, and I really enjoyed it a lot. I loved how Abby was trying out
I love me some Abby Cooper mystery. It's light and fluffy and funny and exactly what the doctor ordered... I also like how the characters keep on moving forward.
Somewhere in timeEither i read this story before or view this on a movie or tv because I was aware of what was going to happen next,...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.