Pages

Download Hero (Hero #1) Books Online

Present Books In Favor Of Hero (Hero #1)

Original Title: Hero ASIN B00OQSF77S
Edition Language: English
Series: Hero #1
Characters: Alexa Holland, Caine Carraway
Setting: Boston, Massachusetts(United States)
Literary Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Romance (2015)
Download Hero (Hero #1) Books Online
Hero (Hero #1) Kindle Edition | Pages: 410 pages
Rating: 4.08 | 28859 Users | 2826 Reviews

Describe Out Of Books Hero (Hero #1)

Title:Hero (Hero #1)
Author:Samantha Young
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 410 pages
Published:February 3rd 2015 by NAL
Categories:Romance. Contemporary Romance. Contemporary. New Adult. Adult

Representaion To Books Hero (Hero #1)

The emotional and unforgettable new romance from the New York Times bestselling author of the On Dublin Street series.

Alexa Holland’s father was her hero—until her shocking discovery that she and her mother weren't his only family. Ever since, Alexa has worked to turn her life in a different direction and forge her own identity outside of his terrible secrets. But when she meets a man who’s as damaged by her father’s mistakes as she is, Alexa must help him.

Caine Carraway wants nothing to do with Alexa’s efforts at redemption, but it’s not so easy to push her away. Determined to make her hate him, he brings her to the edge of her patience and waits for her to walk away. But his actions only draw them together and, despite the odds, they begin an intense and explosive affair.

Only Caine knows he can never be the white knight that Alexa has always longed for. And when they're on the precipice of danger, he finds he’ll do anything to protect either one of them from being hurt again…

Rating Out Of Books Hero (Hero #1)
Ratings: 4.08 From 28859 Users | 2826 Reviews

Assessment Out Of Books Hero (Hero #1)
4.25 Stars The only thing I was starting to predict was that if I did by some miracle find a way to make Caine see who I really was, I was almost positive that I wasn't going to come out of it unscathed. There is nothing better for me than a hate to love trope. Nothing. I eat it up and ask for seconds and thirds. I will never get enough of it. Add into that equation a brooding business man and a fantastic heroine and you've got yourself a recipe for a terrific read!If you're a fan of Samantha

I fantasize about f*cking you in this office a hundred times a day. You know youve really liked a book when you find yourself re-reading it four times in the span of a month! At first glance, the premise of this book might appear to be just another billionaire-falls-for-the-girl-next-door scenario, and you might walk into this story expecting nothing more than some good ol smutty fluff with great chemistry between the characters and a few blazing sex scenes. But you would be wrong. Because

FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED 4 "Be careful what you wish for " StarsHow could I explain the state I'm in after reading Hero... Do you remember the time when you meet your first love and then reconnect after many years where you lost sight? Well that's me right now.When it comes to books and book boyfriend, my first "love" were CEO. And right now I met my first love again after so many books and times apart.Caine Carraway is an ass... well it's not said as it is in the book but that's what I thought

*********ARC received by Netgalley******** 3 STARS Genre: Office love/hate Romance with a hint of mystery & quite a bit of sexCover: 9/10 Writing: 10/10Heroine: 6/10Hero: 6/10Humour: 2/10Hotness: 6/10Romance: 7/10Extra book Details: Heroine POV; 1st person. Stand alone.Photographer's Assistant; Alexa Holland meets CEO Caine Carraway at a photoshoot. She reveals to him that she is the daughter of the man who caused his world to be turned upside down.Caine instantly hates her and causes her to

4.5 Full of Hope Stars!(BR with Sharon) Alexa Holland aka Lexie is a woman living in Boston working as a personal assistant to one of the city's most successful photographers. She arrives to a photoshoot one morning, and knows they are shooting for a magazine cover, but has yet to find out who the person is. She is stunned to find out their cover model is one of the most gorgeous, wealthy, eligible bachelors in Boston. His name is Caine Carraway. He is a well known influential, ambitious,

What a bonus I received when I got accepted for an ARC of this very enjoyable book written by Samantha Young. I will admit that I am one of those people who haven't jumped into her other popular series. After reading "Hero" this author has gained my respect for not only talented writing; but being able to capture my attention with highly entertaining characters who take a love and hate relationship to a whole new level! The banter between Alexa Holland and Caine Carraway was absolutely charming,

ⒽⒺⓇⓄ I loved it!!I didn't know what to expect - I love Sam's Edinburgh stories...but I was really looking forward to this one. It didn't disappoint. It wasn't really anything new. Rich CEO Hero, heroine working for him - falling for him - lots of family problems. Nothing I haven't read a dozen times before - but also something I've loved a dozen times before. And I really loved Caine & Lexie.Perfect story - verrry sexy, funny, suspensy! READ. IT.!!!EDIT after re-reading it to prepare for

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.