Guns: The Spencer Book (Rook and Ronin Spinoff #4) 
Spencer Shrike is a man with a plan. Get in. Get out. Move on. He loves Ron the Bomb, and her safety is the only thing on his mind these days. But life is a tricky bastard, and conning criminals for the better part of ten years brings its own set of problems. Sure, Rook lied her way out of a sticky situation, covering for crimes Ronin, Ford, and Spencer committed, and getting them all off scot-free in the process.
But not everyone is buying Rook’s story, and Spencer is desperate to figure out who’s in town setting them up for a fall.
Veronica the Bombshell Vaughn has put up with Spencer Shrike’s shit for years and where has it gotten her? A big fat nowhere. No ring, no house, no kids, and no promises. In fact, Spencer is worse than ever—completely distant and moody. She’s done sitting at home, pining over a man she can’t have.
But she’s not opposed to fighting for him.
Ron the Bomb fights hard and she fights dirty, so she’s willing to do whatever it takes to get Spencer’s attention.
But now there’s another man in town with his eye on her. He’s got secrets too, but unlike Spencer, Bobby Mansi is more than willing to let Veronica in on them.
The entire Rook and Ronin series comes full circle. Every con, every lie, and every skeleton in the closet is back for one final shot at vengeance and the only way to set it right… is to get out the guns.
5 Ford you still my favorite starsFirst, I just need to have a bit of a fangirl moment... Okay, now with that out of the way, let us talk about the book. I'm not sure where to even begin with this review! I can't even begin to say what a fantastic read this was! As much as I loved it, I hated to read it at the same time. I felt like I was saying goodbye to long time friends. No one likes to do that. Guns was a bittersweet read for me. One that will stick with me long after I've read it. I will
5 Shrike stars! The first rule of Shrike Club is never talk about Shrike Club. Its no secret that the Rook & Ronin series is a favorite of mine. I love these books. The first three were amazing. Then we get the Ford and Spencer spin offs, which are even better in my opinion! Yes, if you havent read these books you MUST! Guns is not a standalone. You should read the entire series before jumping into this book. Be prepared- Guns has the funny, sexy and original story line like the others,

I've wanted you since the day I laid eyes on you. You know that." Finally, Spencer and Ronnie's book!! I seriously love these two, and their story does not disappoint. Spencer always has a plan. And Veronica has always been a major part of it, but in order to keep her safe from his questionable past, he has kept his distance. "I've kept Ronnie away from all this bullshit for a reason. And that reason is so we can spend our lives together. And I'm done waiting. It's my turn to get what I want.
From the very beginning, I knew that of the three on The Team - Ronin, Ford and Spencer - that Spencer was my favorite.And now I know why. All of the posturing and scheming and manipulating have led up to this moment. Ronin, Ford and Spencer formed an ace Robin Hood-esque Team years ago, which allowed them to steal from rich jerks who hurt others. Instead of giving their riches to the poor, however... they kept it. And now the culmination of two jobs gone wrong - one where Spencer killed a man
5 Shrike stars! The first rule of Shrike Club is never talk about Shrike Club. Its no secret that the Rook & Ronin series is a favorite of mine. I love these books. The first three were amazing. Then we get the Ford and Spencer spin offs, which are even better in my opinion! Yes, if you havent read these books you MUST! Guns is not a standalone. You should read the entire series before jumping into this book. Be prepared- Guns has the funny, sexy and original story line like the others,
FIVE SHUDDER WORTHY STARS!!!(BR w/ Melissa and Tiffany)Spencer Shrike, you've earned a piece of my heart!!Wow!!!Throughout the entire Rook & Ronin, and Ford series, I never really gave a second thought to Spencer but in "GUNS" we finally get his and BOMB's story and it's pretty damn amazing.Spencer is definitely all ALPHA and HOT as hell!!!He's sacrificed and suffered far more than his friends.Spencer has had to push Ronnie away in order to keep her safe from his enemies. We get flashbacks
J.A. Huss
ebook | Pages: 281 pages Rating: 4.53 | 3214 Users | 454 Reviews

Declare Books Concering Guns: The Spencer Book (Rook and Ronin Spinoff #4)
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Rook and Ronin Spinoff #4 |
Description Conducive To Books Guns: The Spencer Book (Rook and Ronin Spinoff #4)
THIS IS NOT A STANDALONE BOOK. YOU MUST READ ALL THE OTHER BOOKS IN THIS SERIES FIRST.Spencer Shrike is a man with a plan. Get in. Get out. Move on. He loves Ron the Bomb, and her safety is the only thing on his mind these days. But life is a tricky bastard, and conning criminals for the better part of ten years brings its own set of problems. Sure, Rook lied her way out of a sticky situation, covering for crimes Ronin, Ford, and Spencer committed, and getting them all off scot-free in the process.
But not everyone is buying Rook’s story, and Spencer is desperate to figure out who’s in town setting them up for a fall.
Veronica the Bombshell Vaughn has put up with Spencer Shrike’s shit for years and where has it gotten her? A big fat nowhere. No ring, no house, no kids, and no promises. In fact, Spencer is worse than ever—completely distant and moody. She’s done sitting at home, pining over a man she can’t have.
But she’s not opposed to fighting for him.
Ron the Bomb fights hard and she fights dirty, so she’s willing to do whatever it takes to get Spencer’s attention.
But now there’s another man in town with his eye on her. He’s got secrets too, but unlike Spencer, Bobby Mansi is more than willing to let Veronica in on them.
The entire Rook and Ronin series comes full circle. Every con, every lie, and every skeleton in the closet is back for one final shot at vengeance and the only way to set it right… is to get out the guns.
List Epithetical Books Guns: The Spencer Book (Rook and Ronin Spinoff #4)
| Title | : | Guns: The Spencer Book (Rook and Ronin Spinoff #4) |
| Author | : | J.A. Huss |
| Book Format | : | ebook |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 281 pages |
| Published | : | March 31st 2014 by Science Future Press (first published March 27th 2014) |
| Categories | : | Romance. New Adult. Contemporary Romance. Adult. Contemporary |
Rating Epithetical Books Guns: The Spencer Book (Rook and Ronin Spinoff #4)
Ratings: 4.53 From 3214 Users | 454 ReviewsWrite-Up Epithetical Books Guns: The Spencer Book (Rook and Ronin Spinoff #4)
*****5 I am the motherfucking boss stars*****This was one of my most highly anticipated books for 2014 and boy did it deliver!A strong heroine who didnt bother me, like AT ALL! Veronica, aka the Bomb! Unpredictable, unapologetic, badass and fun, shes sexy and she knows it. And I love a girl who knows how to use her guns!Hot wet sex against the wall ;) Intimate body painting An epic, intense, emotional and at the same time sexy scene that to me makes the whole series worth it.The whole Team5 Ford you still my favorite starsFirst, I just need to have a bit of a fangirl moment... Okay, now with that out of the way, let us talk about the book. I'm not sure where to even begin with this review! I can't even begin to say what a fantastic read this was! As much as I loved it, I hated to read it at the same time. I felt like I was saying goodbye to long time friends. No one likes to do that. Guns was a bittersweet read for me. One that will stick with me long after I've read it. I will
5 Shrike stars! The first rule of Shrike Club is never talk about Shrike Club. Its no secret that the Rook & Ronin series is a favorite of mine. I love these books. The first three were amazing. Then we get the Ford and Spencer spin offs, which are even better in my opinion! Yes, if you havent read these books you MUST! Guns is not a standalone. You should read the entire series before jumping into this book. Be prepared- Guns has the funny, sexy and original story line like the others,

I've wanted you since the day I laid eyes on you. You know that." Finally, Spencer and Ronnie's book!! I seriously love these two, and their story does not disappoint. Spencer always has a plan. And Veronica has always been a major part of it, but in order to keep her safe from his questionable past, he has kept his distance. "I've kept Ronnie away from all this bullshit for a reason. And that reason is so we can spend our lives together. And I'm done waiting. It's my turn to get what I want.
From the very beginning, I knew that of the three on The Team - Ronin, Ford and Spencer - that Spencer was my favorite.And now I know why. All of the posturing and scheming and manipulating have led up to this moment. Ronin, Ford and Spencer formed an ace Robin Hood-esque Team years ago, which allowed them to steal from rich jerks who hurt others. Instead of giving their riches to the poor, however... they kept it. And now the culmination of two jobs gone wrong - one where Spencer killed a man
5 Shrike stars! The first rule of Shrike Club is never talk about Shrike Club. Its no secret that the Rook & Ronin series is a favorite of mine. I love these books. The first three were amazing. Then we get the Ford and Spencer spin offs, which are even better in my opinion! Yes, if you havent read these books you MUST! Guns is not a standalone. You should read the entire series before jumping into this book. Be prepared- Guns has the funny, sexy and original story line like the others,
FIVE SHUDDER WORTHY STARS!!!(BR w/ Melissa and Tiffany)Spencer Shrike, you've earned a piece of my heart!!Wow!!!Throughout the entire Rook & Ronin, and Ford series, I never really gave a second thought to Spencer but in "GUNS" we finally get his and BOMB's story and it's pretty damn amazing.Spencer is definitely all ALPHA and HOT as hell!!!He's sacrificed and suffered far more than his friends.Spencer has had to push Ronnie away in order to keep her safe from his enemies. We get flashbacks


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.