Pages

Free Priority (Doomsday Diaries) Download Books

List Books Conducive To Priority (Doomsday Diaries)

ISBN: 1483980766 (ISBN13: 9781483980768)
Edition Language: English URL http://www.aaronbpowell.com/
Series: Doomsday Diaries
Free Priority (Doomsday Diaries) Download Books
Priority (Doomsday Diaries) Paperback | Pages: 144 pages
Rating: 4.39 | 31 Users | 16 Reviews

Point Containing Books Priority (Doomsday Diaries)

Title:Priority (Doomsday Diaries)
Author:Aaron B. Powell
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 144 pages
Published:April 23rd 2013 by CreateSpace (first published April 22nd 2013)
Categories:Philosophy. Realistic Fiction

Relation Concering Books Priority (Doomsday Diaries)

As mankind inches closer to self-destruction—corruption, greed, religious zealotry and intemperance—Patrick Mitchell struggles to find purpose and order amidst the growing chaos he’s witnessed in the world. As a former Marine serving in the Middle East, then as a college student, Patrick sees the mounting ignorance of mankind. He is distraught by the moral deficiencies and surrendering of principles he has observed. Patrick ignores the temptation of blissful ignorance, instead choosing to pursue wisdom, feeling that a life without examination is not a life worth living. Reflecting on his personal tribulations, Patrick Mitchell considers the future of mankind and has determined one thing alone to be his priority.

Rating Containing Books Priority (Doomsday Diaries)
Ratings: 4.39 From 31 Users | 16 Reviews

Column Containing Books Priority (Doomsday Diaries)
This book is a great statement on our culture and the ethics of war and society as a whole. It seems to be written with intended brashness, so as to say wake up and stop the killing. I thoroughly enjoyed how the author cut from dream to reality and ended with a message.The nightmares are something, I believe, all military vets must endure, but few can put them into words as skillfully as Mr. Powell. Though its a work of fiction, I doubt that it could have been written by one who hadnt been in

Will be reviewed soon

I read this book in one sitting, and I literally couldn't put it down. I was actually holding my Kindle in my left hand while eating dinner with my right hand. This gem of a book is about a former marine named Patrick Mitchell who struggles with the direction in which his beloved country is heading. I think many Americans feel the way the main character feels about the consumerism that's swallowing our country, and I'm glad that the author had the guts to point out the issues that are plaguing

What are your priorities? What do you want? Once when I was visiting a Buddhist temple in NYC, there was a saying by one of the Dalai's... along these lines:Why so much is done in our cities today? And why so many people do it heartless? Why heart and feeling has taken such a small part in our lives? What is the rest for?Of course the saying was bigger and more meaningful, but it is what Aaron is trying to say in his wonderfully beautiful and absurdly dreamily real book. Sit. Read it in a hour

I will say this if your intention is to read the wonderful Doomsday Diaries Series... You MUST read this story first to understand some of the things that happen in Doomsday Diaries, or how Luke's Parents met and their life before the Doomsday Diaries

Received this book from the author. I really liked how the book starts with a dream that feels real. I could relate because every night I have bad dreams and I remember them that at times I just can't figure out if its reality or a dream. It was a quick book to read. The break down of the book was great. Highly recommend you read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.