Pages

Online Books One Step Too Far Free Download

Declare About Books One Step Too Far

Title:One Step Too Far
Author:Tina Seskis
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 352 pages
Published:April 15th 2013 by Kirk Parolles (first published April 7th 2013)
Categories:Fiction. Mystery. Thriller. Suspense. Contemporary
Online Books One Step Too Far  Free Download
One Step Too Far Paperback | Pages: 352 pages
Rating: 3.53 | 8760 Users | 1361 Reviews

Relation As Books One Step Too Far

Een gelukkig huwelijk. Een gezin. Een fijn huis. Waarom loopt Emily Coleman op een ochtend zonder om te kijken weg van dit alles – om onder een andere naam helemaal opnieuw te beginnen? Emily heet nu Cat en ze werkt in Londen bij een reclamebureau. Ze deelt een huis met een nieuwe vriendin, Angel. Cat heeft elk spoor naar haar oude leven zo goed gewist dat niemand haar weet te vinden. Maar ze kan het verleden – en haar herinneringen – niet volledig begraven. Dan komt het moment dat Cat onder ogen moet zien wat ze heeft gedaan: een schokkende onthulling die haar uiteindelijk over de rand duwt…

Describe Books In Favor Of One Step Too Far

Original Title: One Step Too Far
ISBN: 0957544324 (ISBN13: 9780957544321)
Edition Language: English


Rating About Books One Step Too Far
Ratings: 3.53 From 8760 Users | 1361 Reviews

Crit About Books One Step Too Far
Leaving her husband and child both physically and emotionally? What would make Emily, a happily married woman, just leave one day without a trace and make a new life for herself?Emily renamed herself Cat, moved into a run down house, and made new friends that really were not her style, but she didn't go back even as she second-guessed her decision especially when she thought of Ben and Charlie.ONE STEP TOO FAR went back and forth between Emily/Cat's childhood and her current life as well as

This book was honestly painful to read, the writing was juvenile and the characters were flat. The plot line was ridiculous and implausible. I don't understand why Emily left her house or pretended to be her twin sister Caroline, the twist at the end doesn't justify her actions at all. The characters were so flat and I didn't relate to any of them. Also how does she do what she did then everything resolves itself at the end of the day and everyone lives happily ever after. Such garbage honestly

I was disappointed in this book, I expected much more from it. For a debut novel it wasn't bad, it was 'just okay'. On the plus side, the author did a good job of keeping my interest right up until the end to find out what actually happened and the reason why Emily left her family, but the ending totally fell flat for me. Additionally, even though it's a quick read, I think the writing was perhaps a bit 'too informal' (for want of a better phrase) for my personal tastes. I felt that there was

There is a good twin and a bad twin and you don't know what happened on "that day" till part three. By that point, you hardly care, because when you don't even like the "good twin" it's hard to like the book. And, after you find out what the twist is..you will dislike it even more. It kept me reading, which is the only reason that I gave it two stars instead of one. Unfortunately, I disliked everything that I learned in "part three"!



Does anyone else get that tingly feeling when they are just a few chapters into a book and they just know that they are in for an amazing read? I don't get it very often, although over the past few months I've discovered more tinglers than usual and One Step Too Far by Tina Seskis is one of those. I'd never heard of the book, or the author before and made sure that I didn't read any reviews of the novel before I started to read it, so I really had no idea what to expect. I certainly didn't

I will start by saying that this was a weird book. It was good, but there were so many parts where I started to really hate Emily not just as a mom and wife but as a person. Even though I can sympathize with wanting to just start all over because it's hard. Life is hard but you add the duties of motherhood and being a good wife into the mix, it's even harder. But she has had a lot of confusion and inner demons her entire life and I guess over time, it just gets to be too much. The secret that

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.