Bakit Hindi Ka Crush ng Crush Mo? 
1) humor [because we need to smile, laugh & get a little loose once in a while]
2) self-help [because sometimes even if the answers we're looking for only need our common sense, people have the need or tendencies to have someone to tell them right in their faces]
You don't need a reason if you're a fan of Ramon Bautista. You will really like his usual humor. But if his humor doesn't float your boat (or if you're too serious), I guess you wouldn't appreciate it.
I like his humor so I enjoyed reading this. It can be read in one sitting. And there's a free notebook! 90s style like the ones with artists like Jolina Magdangal, etc. lol
Here are some of his quotes:
"Spoiler alert: ikaw tsaka ako, happy ending"
"Sir, anong gamot sa tanga?
Wala p*cha! Prevention na lang...Huwag ma-inlove."
"Sir Mon, anong payo mo sa mga estudyanteng tamad mag-aral like me?
Wala akong payo sa mga tamad mag-aral. Pananakot meron."
~~~***~~~~
MIBF 2012
I placed a sticky note with my name in his book. When it was my turn, I said to him, “Nabasa ko na”. He said, “Nabasa mo na?”. “Oo, ang haba ng pila eh!”, I said. Then he noticed the sticky note and said, “kaya ko naman iispell ang pangalan mo ah…” I just laughed. And then he signed P-O super FAIL!! but I did not tell him that, I just laughed.
useful for light reading as well as funny :)
I was excited to read this at first... and as I was reading it, I was constantly disappointed. I don't know whether it was because Filipino books are not my favorite or because I was so curious by the excitement shown by my friends whenever this book was mentioned.I watched the movie afterwards, looking for things that I might have looked over as I was reading the book or I have some things which were not as I have envisioned it while reading the book, but all I felt was the all consuming

I got this book a few years ago. I even went to the book signing event in National Bookstore SM North EDSA and got it signed by Ramon Bautista himself. It was a funny take on real-life struggles of people in-love, broken-hearted saps, singles hoping to be in a relationship with their crushes, long-time or whatnot. It's even funnier because it contains real online Qs from fans and followers who are seeking advice of the heart. A must-read for every body, even if you have matters of the heart or
I'm really a fan of Ramon coz of his humor, other than that wala na :D Sorry, but I'm not like those teens who go gaga on him. But, in terms of his funny videos and some of his opinions I like those. May laman.Now, my opinion about the book, I was expecting na it was like Bob Ong style - paragraph or in a narrative style - yun pala it was like Q&A. But it was fun to read. Hindi siya boring kasi the sequence of questions are from different situations and he made his answers even funnier.
Read this after watching Ina, Kapatid, Anak last night. Pissed at how Margaux was being a complete bitch to Celine.Anyway, that has nothing to do with the book. Just trying to make an introduction. Hahaha. I read this book because I was curious on what's inside, unknown to me was how it was written, I expected it to be written in paragraphs. But it wasn'tit was written in question and answer format.I had about 10+ laughs while I was reading this book because at some parts RB was definitely funny
useful for light reading as well as funny :)
Ramon Bautista
Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 127 pages Rating: 3.9 | 4858 Users | 408 Reviews

Define Regarding Books Bakit Hindi Ka Crush ng Crush Mo?
| Title | : | Bakit Hindi Ka Crush ng Crush Mo? |
| Author | : | Ramon Bautista |
| Book Format | : | Mass Market Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 127 pages |
| Published | : | September 2012 by PSICOM |
| Categories | : | Nonfiction. Humor |
Chronicle As Books Bakit Hindi Ka Crush ng Crush Mo?
The self-proclaimed internet action star and next boyfriend material Ramon Bautista made his way in a new direction--publishing a book. His first book was mostly an extract from his internet love trapezoid Tumblr-Twitter-Instagram-Formspring. He made a humor based on relationships. Sometimes it becomes satirical or sarcastic but all the same helpful. He did not wrote the book with special style or profound design. But why would you buy or read it?1) humor [because we need to smile, laugh & get a little loose once in a while]
2) self-help [because sometimes even if the answers we're looking for only need our common sense, people have the need or tendencies to have someone to tell them right in their faces]
You don't need a reason if you're a fan of Ramon Bautista. You will really like his usual humor. But if his humor doesn't float your boat (or if you're too serious), I guess you wouldn't appreciate it.
I like his humor so I enjoyed reading this. It can be read in one sitting. And there's a free notebook! 90s style like the ones with artists like Jolina Magdangal, etc. lol
Here are some of his quotes:
"Spoiler alert: ikaw tsaka ako, happy ending"
"Sir, anong gamot sa tanga?
Wala p*cha! Prevention na lang...Huwag ma-inlove."
"Sir Mon, anong payo mo sa mga estudyanteng tamad mag-aral like me?
Wala akong payo sa mga tamad mag-aral. Pananakot meron."
~~~***~~~~
MIBF 2012
I placed a sticky note with my name in his book. When it was my turn, I said to him, “Nabasa ko na”. He said, “Nabasa mo na?”. “Oo, ang haba ng pila eh!”, I said. Then he noticed the sticky note and said, “kaya ko naman iispell ang pangalan mo ah…” I just laughed. And then he signed P-O super FAIL!! but I did not tell him that, I just laughed.
Declare Books Toward Bakit Hindi Ka Crush ng Crush Mo?
| Edition Language: | Filipino; Pilipino |
Rating Regarding Books Bakit Hindi Ka Crush ng Crush Mo?
Ratings: 3.9 From 4858 Users | 408 ReviewsAppraise Regarding Books Bakit Hindi Ka Crush ng Crush Mo?
A decent funny take on the dilemma of young teenagers on how to deal with problems relating to love, and by the title itself, "Why isn't your crush crushing on you?" or something of the sort. The stories span from serious to hilarious and pathetic and the replies of the one and only Ramon Bautista catapult this supposedly bawdy and tawdry to bestseller status. And considering that it has been made into a movie a little over a year of it's publication is a testament of how much of a hit this bookuseful for light reading as well as funny :)
I was excited to read this at first... and as I was reading it, I was constantly disappointed. I don't know whether it was because Filipino books are not my favorite or because I was so curious by the excitement shown by my friends whenever this book was mentioned.I watched the movie afterwards, looking for things that I might have looked over as I was reading the book or I have some things which were not as I have envisioned it while reading the book, but all I felt was the all consuming

I got this book a few years ago. I even went to the book signing event in National Bookstore SM North EDSA and got it signed by Ramon Bautista himself. It was a funny take on real-life struggles of people in-love, broken-hearted saps, singles hoping to be in a relationship with their crushes, long-time or whatnot. It's even funnier because it contains real online Qs from fans and followers who are seeking advice of the heart. A must-read for every body, even if you have matters of the heart or
I'm really a fan of Ramon coz of his humor, other than that wala na :D Sorry, but I'm not like those teens who go gaga on him. But, in terms of his funny videos and some of his opinions I like those. May laman.Now, my opinion about the book, I was expecting na it was like Bob Ong style - paragraph or in a narrative style - yun pala it was like Q&A. But it was fun to read. Hindi siya boring kasi the sequence of questions are from different situations and he made his answers even funnier.
Read this after watching Ina, Kapatid, Anak last night. Pissed at how Margaux was being a complete bitch to Celine.Anyway, that has nothing to do with the book. Just trying to make an introduction. Hahaha. I read this book because I was curious on what's inside, unknown to me was how it was written, I expected it to be written in paragraphs. But it wasn'tit was written in question and answer format.I had about 10+ laughs while I was reading this book because at some parts RB was definitely funny
useful for light reading as well as funny :)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.