Pages

Books Junjo Romantica, Volume 01 (Junjo Romantica 純情ロマンチカ #1) Online Download Free

Be Specific About Books During Junjo Romantica, Volume 01 (Junjo Romantica 純情ロマンチカ #1)

Original Title: 純情ロマンチカ 1
ISBN: 1598167197 (ISBN13: 9781598167191)
Edition Language: English
Series: Junjo Romantica 純情ロマンチカ #1
Characters: Akihiko Usami, Misaki Takahashi, Keiichi Sumi, Nowaki Kusama, Hiroki Kamijō
Books Junjo Romantica, Volume 01 (Junjo Romantica  純情ロマンチカ #1) Online Download Free
Junjo Romantica, Volume 01 (Junjo Romantica 純情ロマンチカ #1) Paperback | Pages: 190 pages
Rating: 4.35 | 10026 Users | 181 Reviews

Present Out Of Books Junjo Romantica, Volume 01 (Junjo Romantica 純情ロマンチカ #1)

Title:Junjo Romantica, Volume 01 (Junjo Romantica 純情ロマンチカ #1)
Author:Shungiku Nakamura
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 190 pages
Published:October 10th 2006 by Blu (first published May 29th 2003)
Categories:Sequential Art. Manga. Yaoi. Romance. M M Romance. Boys Love. LGBT. Graphic Novels

Explanation To Books Junjo Romantica, Volume 01 (Junjo Romantica 純情ロマンチカ #1)

Misaki is struggling to pass his college entrance exams, and has taken up a tutor: the cool and sexy Akihiko Usami, who also happens to be a famous boys' love novelist. At first, Misaki is disgusted by Akihiko, but slowly, Misaki realizes he may be developing feelings for the older man. And so begins the bumpy relationship of this odd couple, filled with comedy and pure romance...

Rating Out Of Books Junjo Romantica, Volume 01 (Junjo Romantica 純情ロマンチカ #1)
Ratings: 4.35 From 10026 Users | 181 Reviews

Write-Up Out Of Books Junjo Romantica, Volume 01 (Junjo Romantica 純情ロマンチカ #1)
i love you misaki and usami san aaaaaaahhhh this book is awesome

This may be one of the manga with the worst art I have ever read so far. Seriously, the art style is awful. The body is not proporcionated with the head; hands are usually bigger than the body; chins of semes are square and heads of ukes are triangle-shaped. However, I love Junjou Romantica. I watched the anime before I read the manga. Actually, this is my first yaoi, and one of the most romantic and funny. Misaki and Usagi are my favorite couple, followed very closely by Tatsumi and Morinaga

Maybe Im just not in the mood. Its not that bad, I actually really like the first pair of characters. After that, they start introducing new characters and I was a bit confused. I have watched the anime and I had the same problem. So, maybe its me not being able to keep up. Maybe you just have to be in a certain mindset to really enjoy this complex tale of love between three (?) potential lovers.

This may be one of the manga with the worst art I have ever read so far. Seriously, the art style is awful. The body is not proporcionated with the head; hands are usually bigger than the body; chins of semes are square and heads of ukes are triangle-shaped. However, I love Junjou Romantica. I watched the anime before I read the manga. Actually, this is my first yaoi, and one of the most romantic and funny. Misaki and Usagi are my favorite couple, followed very closely by Tatsumi and Morinaga

HAHAHAHAIM SCREAMING AND FUCKING CRYING INSIDE. I LOVE THIS. However the show is much better. The art sucks.

cute cute cute kawaii cute cute cute kawaii cute cute cute kawaii. that sums it up nice.

Kyaah I love how there are minor pairings in the story too.~I especially love Hiroki's and Nowaki's awkward realtionship with each other

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.