Pages

Books Online Free Holding Out For Skye Download

List Containing Books Holding Out For Skye

Title:Holding Out For Skye
Author:S.R. McKade
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 203 pages
Published:February 4th 2014
Categories:Romance. Contemporary. Contemporary Romance. Humor
Books Online Free Holding Out For Skye  Download
Holding Out For Skye Kindle Edition | Pages: 203 pages
Rating: 3.56 | 77 Users | 25 Reviews

Narrative In Pursuance Of Books Holding Out For Skye

Things are finally starting to look up for Skye Fletcher. She’s got a new job with a great salary, she’s finally out of the rat-trap she used to live in and into a decent apartment. She couldn’t be happier. Except for the thorn in her side, a.k.a. Cian Hunter, her arrogant and too good-looking co-worker whom she has the misfortune of being stuck with.

In spite of himself, Cian Hunter fell hard for the surly, unfriendly woman who made no secret of her dislike for him. He knows he and Skye are meant to be. Convincing her of that fact seems like an impossible feat. However, he’s utterly confident he’s up to the task. His future and his happiness depend on it, after all.

When Skye’s one impulsive, uncharacteristic little act changes the status-quo between them, her life gets entangled with Cian’s way more than she’s comfortable with.

That’s when her life really turns upside down…

Present Books Supposing Holding Out For Skye



Rating Containing Books Holding Out For Skye
Ratings: 3.56 From 77 Users | 25 Reviews

Write Up Containing Books Holding Out For Skye


Besides the front-runner couple and their tumultuous-from-the-start relationship where a prickly Skye continually rebuffs a smitten Cian, I really enjoyed Kiera and Ash as a secondary pair. Additionally, it was fun and exciting to follow the other couples of Ty and Tasha, and Nick and Thea, who rounded out this merry little band of misfits, or perhaps mischiefs is more apropos. :)Skye is very guarded, a bit closed off, and definitely takes some getting to know, but when you realize the

I received this book from the author and the Paranormal and Contemporary Group in exchange for a honest review.My Thoughts: I loved this book!! The authors writing was witty, engaging, and hilarious. The banter between the hero and heroine had me cracking up laughing. Even though the hero and heroine traded barbs throughout the romance, it was never mean spirited in nature. The secondary characters really added to the storyline. I like how sweet and patient the hero was with the heroine

What a fun and loving book with so much passion, caring, love to hate you, bickering back and forth between Skye and Cian. Their love hate relationship will keep you rolling throughout the book, even when both finally wise up to understand they do love each other it doesnt stop there. I so loved Skye and Cian but heck I adored every character in this book. Even his cousin and ex girl friend who I would have loved to have slapped silly I adored them for they made the book so much more interesting

I was given a copy of this book to read, and as a guy I was kind of curious how the story would go. But from the very start the interaction between the characters pulls you into their lives. Not just the main girl and guy characters but all their friends as well. This is truly a love story, that is beyond just a man and womans love for each other but it shows the love that friends and couples have for each other. How they stick up for each other in hard times and come together as real friends

The story had a great beginning, nice characters development and totally love the bickering between Skye and Cian! But the climax sucks! You can tell the author is desperate to create a climax and she came up with a lame one involving Mr. Chan and his deal. Does that even make sense? Mr. Chan claimed to respect Skye and yet he thinks shes a gold digger. How can you respect someone and question their motive at the same time? Also, he was clearly against Thea & Nicks relationship but he had no

This is such a CUTE romance story - I read it in one sitting. I love to cuddle up near the fire, or lie in the sun reading a juicy love story.I liked that we saw more of the man's POV particularly a man more in touch with his softer side...lots of juicy emotion!!! Great read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.