Pages

Download Books Online Battle of the Sexes (Imperfect Love Kindle World) Free

Specify Containing Books Battle of the Sexes (Imperfect Love Kindle World)

Title:Battle of the Sexes (Imperfect Love Kindle World)
Author:Adriana Locke
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 98 pages
Published:June 4th 2017 by Kindle Worlds
Categories:Novella. Romance. Contemporary Romance. Contemporary
Download Books Online Battle of the Sexes (Imperfect Love Kindle World) Free
Battle of the Sexes (Imperfect Love Kindle World) Kindle Edition | Pages: 98 pages
Rating: 4.02 | 1179 Users | 376 Reviews

Explanation To Books Battle of the Sexes (Imperfect Love Kindle World)

Carver Jones’ partner at Jones + Gallum had to step down for medical reasons. He’s absolutely devastated. He swears. Just ignore his cheeky grin, okay?

When word reaches his fancy corner office that Gallum is replacing himself with his daughter, Amity, Carver is ecstatic.

For real this time.

Jones squashes men in the business industry flat. A woman? Pfst. He’ll be completely in charge in no time, doing whatever he wants. He’s so ready for this.

But is he ready to fight the hardest fight of his life? No, not the one to maintain control of his company. The one to keep control of his heart.

The battle may begin in the boardroom, but the war will definitely be won in the bedroom. May the best sex win.

Point Books In Favor Of Battle of the Sexes (Imperfect Love Kindle World)

Edition Language: English
Series: Imperfect Love Kindle World


Rating Containing Books Battle of the Sexes (Imperfect Love Kindle World)
Ratings: 4.02 From 1179 Users | 376 Reviews

Discuss Containing Books Battle of the Sexes (Imperfect Love Kindle World)
I enjoyed reading this one so much. :)

If Emma Chase's "Appealed" and Sally Thornes "The Hating Game" had a child....this book might be it.It lacks sparks and their angst factor though.I didn't hate it but, for the reasons above, I wasn't particularly impressed with the story.Also... (view spoiler)[Why does she have to be the one to give up her dream? (hide spoiler)] -_-

Let me show you something tonight.Show me what? Tonight, trust me. Trust me enough to put yourself in my hands and let me show you how I feel.Carver . . .Just, he says, placing a kiss on my lips, tonight. Okay. I NEED THIS AS A FULL-LENGTH NOVEL! Period. Adriana is one of the few authors that I will one-click (or sign up for an ARC) without looking. I mean, she can say I have a new book coming out and it is on Goodreads, but it doesn't have any details no title, no publishing date, no

It's live!This steamy office romance, enemies-to-lovers novella is live now on Amazon.Link: http://amzn.to/2sLj6g8

OMG! I can NEVER get enough of Adriana Locke's romances! She makes me laugh, pulls on my heartstrings, and makes me blush with every single new release she puts out to the world. With BATTLE OF THE SEXES she brings us a quick, sexy, and entertaining romance that will leave you with a HUGE GRIN on your face. These characters were AMAZING together, and I just loved Ms. Locke's brand of enemies-to-lovers romance. She definitely made me want MORE!BATTLE OF THE SEXES is part of Kendall Ryan's



Adriana Locke is one of my go-to authors and Im really glad I went to Battle of the Sexes. Can this woman write a bad book? So many conflicts woven in humor with some sexy mixed in. Yeah. Its a great read.Carver and Amity have known each other a long time. They may have been going their own way for a while, but circumstances bring them back into each others lives. They are childhood friends who go from competitors for what both of them have been working for their entire life to lovers. Theres a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.