Pages

Download Free Audio Ash (David Ash #3) Books

Download Free Audio Ash (David Ash #3) Books
Ash (David Ash #3) Hardcover | Pages: 693 pages
Rating: 3.52 | 3825 Users | 529 Reviews

Identify Containing Books Ash (David Ash #3)

Title:Ash (David Ash #3)
Author:James Herbert
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 693 pages
Published:August 30th 2012 by Macmillan
Categories:Horror. Fiction. Fantasy. Paranormal. Thriller

Explanation In Pursuance Of Books Ash (David Ash #3)

David Ash – detective of the paranormal – is sent to the mysterious Comraich Castle, secluded deep in the Scottish countryside, to investigate a strange, high-profile case: a man has been found crucified – in a room that was locked. The reports suggest that the cliff-top castle is being haunted . . .

Who – or what – is the reclusive hooded figure that Ash has seen from the window walking across the courtyard in the dead of night?
What are the strange, animal-like sounds that come from the surrounding woods?
And why are the castle’s inhabitants so reluctant to talk about what they have seen?

. . . what Ash eventually discovers is truly shocking.

Present Books Toward Ash (David Ash #3)

Original Title: Ash
ISBN: 0230706959 (ISBN13: 9780230706958)
Edition Language: English URL http://www.panmacmillan.com/book/jamesherbert/ash
Series: David Ash #3

Rating Containing Books Ash (David Ash #3)
Ratings: 3.52 From 3825 Users | 529 Reviews

Crit Containing Books Ash (David Ash #3)
SPOILERS WITHIN... Like many others I'm glad I only paid 20p for this on my kindle. I love James Herbert and would count a few of his books in my top 20 as I love horror novels. The last book of his I read was The Secret of Crickley Hall which I utterly loved and am looking forward to the TV adaptation. I was really looking forward to Ash but I was sorely disappointed. It takes a long time to get going. I got bored but I'm one of those people who likes to finish once I've started so I plodded

James Herbert's 'Ash' has been a long time coming. Protagonist David Ash returns after a long hiatus after 'Ghosts of Sleath' to be sent to the mysterious Comraich Castle in Scotland to investigate strange goings on.Part conspiracy thriller and part horror, this novel is a great addition to the Herbert canon, with gruesome hauntings and it's fair share of nostalgic nods to previous novels including The Rats. Whilst not quite what I was expecting, I was half expecting the recurrence of his sister

2014 - Even though I really enjoyed this book I did find it a bit of a slog to get through. I haven't read the previous David Ash books, but luckily it didn't matter too much to the story. if you are a James Herbert fan then this is a must read, but also any fan of horror would enjoy this book.

James Herbert has done it again. Another vintage from the master. Loved the original plot line and pacing of the story. The tension and horror never let up. I hope I don't have to wait another six years for his next book.

In his final published novel before his death, James Herbert returns with his third novel featuring David Ash, the sometimes skeptical and haunted psychic investigator. This time, Ash is summoned to a mysterious castle in coastal Scotland where strange and bizarre occurrences have left both caretakers and tenants puzzled and terrified. But Comraich Castle has a dark past and holds dark secrets, which Ash believes may hold the key to the current events. However, even his adept abilities and

I was silly enough to order this without researching it thoroughly, which meant that I didn't realise it was part of a series. Luckily, asides from a few references, it stands alone pretty well.The plot is very grand to say the least, but as the book is quite meaty the pacing is on key more times than not. Out of the Herbert books I've read I still prefer The Spear but Ash was a page-turner and the main character was an engaging protagonist, as were some of the co-stars - I rooted for the main

Ash by James HerbertEver wondered where all those incredibly controversial figures like Lord Lucan and dictators-on-the-run disappear to after they've fallen off the pages of the tabloids? I mean, they must be out there somewhere, right? Fortunately, just before he succumbed to old age and died peacefully at home, James Herbert found the time to provide the definitive answer that question.David Ash is an investigator with the Psychical Research Institute. His boss has taken on a secretive new

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.