Pages

Download Free Audio The Stonehenge Legacy Books

Specify Based On Books The Stonehenge Legacy

Title:The Stonehenge Legacy
Author:Sam Christer
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 481 pages
Published:January 6th 2011 by Sphere (first published January 1st 2010)
Categories:Thriller. Fiction. Mystery. Crime
Download Free Audio The Stonehenge Legacy  Books
The Stonehenge Legacy Paperback | Pages: 481 pages
Rating: 3.38 | 1976 Users | 243 Reviews

Representaion Toward Books The Stonehenge Legacy

Conspiracy thrillers have tackled Da Vinci, Atlantis and the Pyramids - but never Stonehenge. Until now. With a concept to rival the very biggest books in the genre, this novel will dazzle anyone interested in one of the world's most fascinating mysteries.

Eight days before the summer solstice, a man is butchered in a blood-freezing sacrifice on the ancient site of Stonehenge before a congregation of robed worhsippers. Within hours, one of the world's foremost treasure hunters has shot himself in his country mansion. And to his estranged son, young archaeologist Gideon Chase, he leaves a cryptic letter . . .

Teaming up with an intrepid Wiltshire policewoman, Gideon soon exposes a secret society - an ancient international legion devoted for thousands of years to Stonehenge. With a charismatic and ruthless new leader at the helm, the cult is now performing ritual human sacrifices in a terrifying bid to unlock the secret of the stones.

Packed with codes, symbology, relentless suspense, and fascinating detail about the history of one of the world's most mysterious places, The Stonehenge Legacy is a blockbuster thriller to rival the very best of Dan Brown.

Describe Books In Pursuance Of The Stonehenge Legacy

Original Title: The Stonehenge Legacy
ISBN: 075154518X (ISBN13: 9780751545180)
Edition Language: English

Rating Based On Books The Stonehenge Legacy
Ratings: 3.38 From 1976 Users | 243 Reviews

Piece Based On Books The Stonehenge Legacy
This novel started out really good , but it kind of lost his momentum halfway through and became an average read.

The fact that the chapters are really short and usually end in suspense makes for a fast paced reading. But besides the mystery I also enjoyed the book for exploring family relationships and what they mean, plus the power of blood and if it is the only important thing. Enjoyed this book way more than I expected.

3.7 stars

3.5 stars! While I enjoyed the story, I was disappointed by the ending!

In this novel Stonehenge is a 'woowoo' machine. It's the magic wotsit that makes things happen. The characters are flat, stereotyped and dull. It does not seem to have a main character, instead it has three characters who barely interact with each other. None of them are interesting enough to care about. Gideon, the archaeologist who never seems to consider Stonehenge from an archaeological perspective. He never mentions it's place in history, or its archaeological context, even to him it's just

It says on the front "A thriller 5000 years in the making", I think it should of stayed hiddin for another 5000 years. No plot and just plain terrible.

I would definitely not call this work a blockbuster thriller nor a Da Vinci Code rival. Since Da Vinci Code became like a litmus test for mystery/thriller books I will continue using it to evaluate books of this genre. When I bought the book I was thinking: Oh, Stonehenge! I never read anything specific related to it. Should buy this without any doubt! While reading it I didn't even want to try and compare with other books especially The Da Vinci Code. Simply laid back and enjoyed it. The plot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.