Identify Books Supposing Blue Blood, True Blood: Conflict and Creation
| Original Title: | Blue Blood, True Blood: Conflict & Creation |
| ISBN: | 0962644668 (ISBN13: 9780962644665) |
| Edition Language: | English |
Stewart A. Swerdlow
Paperback | Pages: 256 pages Rating: 4 | 87 Users | 7 Reviews

Define About Books Blue Blood, True Blood: Conflict and Creation
| Title | : | Blue Blood, True Blood: Conflict and Creation |
| Author | : | Stewart A. Swerdlow |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 256 pages |
| Published | : | November 1st 2011 by Expansions Publishing Co Inc.,U.S. (first published January 25th 2002) |
| Categories | : | Pseudoscience. Conspiracy Theories |
Chronicle In Favor Of Books Blue Blood, True Blood: Conflict and Creation
What a terrific read! Not often does one learn about what goes on to do with the illuminati rituals David Icke often mentions in his books and YouTube movies. This very thought provoking material is not for everyone, since it will change many reader's belief system forever. The movie: Eyes Wide shut by Stanley Kubrick came even more to life for me by reading the horrific activities Stewart personally witnessed and experienced. What completely satisfied me with the book was the Excerpts by Janet Diane Mourglia Swerdlow: 'Belief Systems Shattered' Her writing instantly brought me back into alignment with my own truth. What an incredibly wise and compassionate lady. Thank you Janet, your input has made me even more aware of how our individual mind sets created our reality.Rating About Books Blue Blood, True Blood: Conflict and Creation
Ratings: 4 From 87 Users | 7 ReviewsEvaluate About Books Blue Blood, True Blood: Conflict and Creation
Stewart Swerdlow tells the harrowing tale of his life in this book. It deals with his experiences as an alien abductee over a period of many years, and how these repeated abductions and mind control experiments that he was forced to endure starting in his childhood, caused him devastating harm for years. It is a book well worth reading and it will make you want to read more of his work. It is a fascinating story. I recommend it to everyone.I have read this book at least 10 times. It's totally and completely amazing. The most compelling work of the evil behind the scenes in this world I have ever encountered.
This book is absolute nonsense. If I could have given it zero stars I would have.A very detailed book regarding the history of our universe. It's hard to discern the truth sometimes. I am very interested in history that goes beyond our planet. I don't know if the things in this book are true, but I will listen to what Stewart has to say and suspend my judgement. I find it fascinating that the world doesn't run the way we think it runs. There is so much more going on that we don't know about. But unfortunately, most people aren't ready for this book.
My interview with the author of this book can be heard at this link: http://www.kevinthestrange.com/tqp-35...
A very detailed book regarding the history of our universe. It's hard to discern the truth sometimes. I am very interested in history that goes beyond our planet. I don't know if the things in this book are true, but I will listen to what Stewart has to say and suspend my judgement. I find it fascinating that the world doesn't run the way we think it runs. There is so much more going on that we don't know about. But unfortunately, most people aren't ready for this book.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.