List Books Supposing Devious Magic (Stella Mayweather #3)
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Stella Mayweather #3 |

Camilla Chafer
ebook | Pages: 346 pages Rating: 4.06 | 793 Users | 21 Reviews
Specify Out Of Books Devious Magic (Stella Mayweather #3)
| Title | : | Devious Magic (Stella Mayweather #3) |
| Author | : | Camilla Chafer |
| Book Format | : | ebook |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 346 pages |
| Published | : | December 20th 2011 by Audacious |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Paranormal. Urban Fantasy. Romance. Magic |
Rendition To Books Devious Magic (Stella Mayweather #3)
Witch hunters who will stop at nothing.A deadly foe desperate for power.
A secret supernatural world that is on the verge of revealing itself.
When a powerful surge of magic lures the supernatural community to Wilding, a town with a big secret, Stella is caught in the middle between witch hunters who inexplicably want her and friends who will do anything to keep her safe.
When her friend is kidnapped and used to lure Stella home to her birthplace, Stella’s powers are tested to the limit as she battles magic and trickery. But flight across the world brings as many questions as it does answers, and Stella can never be sure who is on her side and who will come out of the fight alive.
Series order:
Illicit Magic
Unruly Magic
Devious Magic
Rating Out Of Books Devious Magic (Stella Mayweather #3)
Ratings: 4.06 From 793 Users | 21 ReviewsJudgment Out Of Books Devious Magic (Stella Mayweather #3)
Too many obvious solutions to the characters problems were never attempted or discussed.It was okay. I find the lack of character development frustrating and so little happens in each book that I am not sure I will keep reading it. I don't feel like I get my money's worth. I detest all the spelling and grammer mistakes. They are distracting and upset the flow of the narritive. Strange that the Lexi series is relatively free of these errors and the Stella series is so full of them.
This one may be my very favorite of the Stella Mayweather series. I love all of them but I am so touched by a new character and want to see more of that person. It has been great watching Stella grow not only into her power but into her inner strength. Shifts in relationships still leave me loving all of her friends and hoping that one day they will each have their one book. That alone shows how well developed and strong all the characters are.

Probably between 2 and 3 - not as interesting as the first books.
An enjoyable addition to the Stella Mayweather series. I love the characters in these books, and some new friends were introduced in this one. Look forward to the next book!
Thoroughly enjoyable series...third installment was the best yet. Stella makes a great lead but the many supporting characters are intriguing as well. Can't wait for more.
I continued to enjoy this series, and am glad this isn't the last book!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.