Pages

Free Books Online Even Vampires Get the Blues (Dark Ones #4) Download

Be Specific About Books Concering Even Vampires Get the Blues (Dark Ones #4)

Original Title: Even Vampires Get the Blues
ISBN: 045121823X (ISBN13: 9780451218230)
Edition Language: English
Series: Dark Ones #4
Characters: Samatha Cosse, Paen Alasdair Scott
Free Books Online Even Vampires Get the Blues (Dark Ones #4) Download
Even Vampires Get the Blues (Dark Ones #4) Paperback | Pages: 344 pages
Rating: 4.02 | 7594 Users | 166 Reviews

Details About Books Even Vampires Get the Blues (Dark Ones #4)

Title:Even Vampires Get the Blues (Dark Ones #4)
Author:Katie MacAlister
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 344 pages
Published:May 2nd 2006 by Berkley Books
Categories:Paranormal. Vampires. Romance. Paranormal Romance. Fantasy. Urban Fantasy

Explanation Conducive To Books Even Vampires Get the Blues (Dark Ones #4)

Paen Scott is a Dark One: a vampire without a soul. And his mother is about to lose hers too if Paen can’t repay a debt to a demon by finding a relic known as the Jilin God in five days.Half-elf Samantha Cosse may have gotten kicked out of the Order of Diviners, but she’s still good at finding things, which is why she just opened her own private investigation agency.

Paen is one of Sam’s first clients and the only one to set her elf senses tingling, which makes it pretty much impossible to keep their relationship on a professional level. Sam is convinced that she is Paen’s Beloved—the woman who can give him back his soul...whether he wants it or not.


Rating About Books Even Vampires Get the Blues (Dark Ones #4)
Ratings: 4.02 From 7594 Users | 166 Reviews

Judgment About Books Even Vampires Get the Blues (Dark Ones #4)
I might as well say this to begin with: I wasn't really all that into the first book in this series. I don't really know what it was, but something just didn't campture me. Perhaps it was the whole human-fell-in-lov-with-human-and-not-vampire that didn't sit good with me. But that is all water under the bridge now that I've read the three next book in the Dark Ones series. In this book, the fourth, a brooding, soulless Dark One, Paen, believes he needs no one. No woman and no saviour. But he is

OMG! Why are the MC's absolute morons with exceptionally challenged secondary characters? The jokes are dated, and the plot is predictable.

Well this was dumb the romance was stupid and the humour I was promised was lacking. So why did I continue reading it, I am OCD I can't leave a series unfinished.

From Goodreads:Paen Scott is a Dark One: a vampire without a soul. And his mother is about to lose hers too if Paen can t repay a debt to a demon by finding a relic known as the Jilin God in five days.Half-elf Samantha Cosse may have gotten kicked out of the Order of Diviners, but she s still good at finding things, which is why she just opened her own private investigation agency.Paen is one of Sam s first clients and the only one to set her elf senses tingling, which makes it pretty much

From Goodreads:Paen Scott is a Dark One: a vampire without a soul. And his mother is about to lose hers too if Paen can t repay a debt to a demon by finding a relic known as the Jilin God in five days.Half-elf Samantha Cosse may have gotten kicked out of the Order of Diviners, but she s still good at finding things, which is why she just opened her own private investigation agency.Paen is one of Sam s first clients and the only one to set her elf senses tingling, which makes it pretty much

What can I say? The main character is a bit crazy and the love interest is a pompous jerk. Its so bad, its actually good. The plot itself is interesting and the dynamics with the main characters Elf cousin are interesting.

Ugh. Sometimes I wonder why I keep reading this series. It's not that it's terrible, but there's just nothing spectacular about it. This story seems way too forced, and there were WAY too many characters and subplots. I had a terrible time keeping up with who wanted what from Paen and Sam. Between the bird statue, the Jilin god, and the manuscript, I kept having to go back and check who was wanting what and for what purpose. And for the entire story to happen in 5 days is just ridiculous. Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.