Pages

Free Devil Bones (Temperance Brennan #11) Download Books

Identify Epithetical Books Devil Bones (Temperance Brennan #11)

Title:Devil Bones (Temperance Brennan #11)
Author:Kathy Reichs
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 310 pages
Published:August 26th 2008 by Scribner Book Company
Categories:Mystery. Crime. Fiction. Thriller
Free Devil Bones (Temperance Brennan #11) Download Books
Devil Bones (Temperance Brennan #11) Hardcover | Pages: 310 pages
Rating: 3.9 | 24041 Users | 1153 Reviews

Rendition In Pursuance Of Books Devil Bones (Temperance Brennan #11)

In a house under renovation, a plumber uncovers a cellar no one knew about, and makes a rather grisly discovery — a decapitated chicken, animal bones, and cauldrons containing beads, feathers, and other relics of religious ceremonies. In the center of the shrine is the skull of a teenage girl. Meanwhile, on a nearby lakeshore, the headless body of a teenage boy is found by a man walking his dog.

Led by a preacher turned politician, citizen vigilantes blame devil worshippers and Wiccans and begin a witch hunt, intent on seeking revenge. Forensic anthropologist Temperance Brennan — “five-five, feisty, and forty-plus” — is called in to investigate, and a complex and gripping tale unfolds in this deadly mix of voodoo, Santería, and devil worship.

Itemize Books In Favor Of Devil Bones (Temperance Brennan #11)

Original Title: Devil Bones
ISBN: 0743294386 (ISBN13: 9780743294386)
Edition Language: English
Series: Temperance Brennan #11
Characters: Temperance Brennan, Dr. Temperance Brennan
Setting: United States of America

Rating Epithetical Books Devil Bones (Temperance Brennan #11)
Ratings: 3.9 From 24041 Users | 1153 Reviews

Piece Epithetical Books Devil Bones (Temperance Brennan #11)
Okay, so I'm officially moving on from free books picked up at book exchanges and sticking with books in genres I know I like. But the thing is, I thought I would like this one. I like mysteries, I like medical thrillers. This book seemed like it would be an awesome combination of both. It's not that it's not enough like the show Bones, it may not be, but I don't watch that show so the disappointment couldn't stem from that.I just didn't like the writing style. Entire conversations passed like

Not bad. Mildly humorous.

Im a big fan of the TV show Bones. The books differ some but I love the character of Temperance Brennan. Im certain we would be good friends. Ill add more to my TBR of this series. Fascinating.

https://poseidons99.wordpress.com/201...

This is my first book by this author and my first book in the Temperance Brennan series. So why I started with book 11, I don't know. The MC is a forensic scientist and I'm not sure how I feel about all the little details that go along with the science part of that job. It was a little too much for me. I will read a few more in this series to get a better feel for the MC and her job.The author described her characters in good detail. I liked the MC and some of the other characters. But they felt

Reasonably entertaining in a supermarket bestseller kind of way. I liked the forensic bits. The writing was kinda cheesy and I guessed a lot of the ending.

This was my first Kathy Reichs novel and I have just one thing to say: I'm hooked. The plot was engaging; it kept me turning pages and made it very hard for me to put the book down. Temperance Brennan is a very fascinating character; I look forward to reading more about her. A highly recommended read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.