Pages

Online Books Free And One Last Thing ... Download

Specify Books Supposing And One Last Thing ...

ISBN: 1439168776 (ISBN13: 9781439168776)
Edition Language: English
Characters: Lacey Terwilliger, Monroe
Setting: Kentucky(United States)
Literary Awards: RITA Award by Romance Writers of America Nominee for Contemporary Single Title Romance (2011)
Online Books Free And One Last Thing ...  Download
And One Last Thing ... Paperback | Pages: 310 pages
Rating: 4.04 | 6690 Users | 781 Reviews

Identify Containing Books And One Last Thing ...

Title:And One Last Thing ...
Author:Molly Harper
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 310 pages
Published:July 27th 2010 by Gallery Books (first published July 8th 2010)
Categories:Romance. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Contemporary Romance. Contemporary. Humor. Fiction

Ilustration In Favor Of Books And One Last Thing ...

"If Singletree’s only florist didn’t deliver her posies half-drunk, I might still be married to that floor-licking, scum-sucking, receptionist-nailing hack-accountant, Mike Terwilliger."

Lacey Terwilliger’s shock and humiliation over her husband’s philandering prompt her to add some bonus material to Mike’s company newsletter: stunning Technicolor descriptions of the special brand of "administrative support" his receptionist gives him. The detailed mass e-mail to Mike’s family, friends, and clients blows up in her face, and before one can say "instant urban legend," Lacey has become the pariah of her small Kentucky town, a media punch line, and the defendant in Mike’s defamation lawsuit.

Her seemingly perfect life up in flames, Lacey retreats to her family’s lakeside cabin, only to encounter an aggravating neighbor named Monroe. A hunky crime novelist with a low tolerance for drama, Monroe is not thrilled about a newly divorced woman moving in next door. But with time, beer, and a screen door to the nose, a cautious friendship develops into something infinitely more satisfying.

Lacey has to make a decision about her long-term living arrangements, though. Should she take a job writing caustic divorce newsletters for paying clients, or move on with her own life, pursuing more literary aspirations? Can she find happiness with a man who tells her what he thinks and not what she wants to hear? And will she ever be able to resist saying one . . . last . . . thing?



Rating Containing Books And One Last Thing ...
Ratings: 4.04 From 6690 Users | 781 Reviews

Appraise Containing Books And One Last Thing ...
I read one book by this author a couple years ago and wasnt impressed. It was a romance involving werewolves in Alaska. Unlike that book, this one doesnt have any paranormal creatures and doesnt take place in any exotic locale. Its a pure chic-lit in the middle of America. And it was wonderful, very heart-warming.The heroine, Lacey, is a thirty-year-old stay-home housewife. By accident a drunken florist delivers flowers to the wrong address she learns that her husband cheats on her with his



★★★★☆ (This is a review of the audiobook.) Loved this book, the second Ive read by this author, and Amanda Ronconi does a great job of reading it. It made me laugh out loud and smile multiple times. The genre is chick-lit with a splash of contemporary romance thrown in. Maybe it was just me, but sometimes (probably when she gets tired or perhaps when I do) Ms. Ronconi gets that tone in her voice. I cant think best how to describe it other than to say it is a tiny bit like Dana Carvey doing The

2.5 starsThis book has been recommended to me a number of times and I had very high expectations...too high, I think. I've read one previous title by Molly Harper, My Bluegrass Baby and really enjoyed it. But found And One Last Thing ... just okay.So, sorry everyone, this just didn't do it for me. Here are a few of my problems.This is more chick-lit than contemporary romance. I was hoping the ratio of romance to chick-lit would be greater, as I don't usually enjoy chick-lit. The hero only makes

I would say that Molly Harper is a friend-defining author. She writes the types of books that you proudly pass along to friends and if they hand them back to you after reading and say, I just didnt get it or I didnt find her all that funny then theyre ex-communicated. Cut-off and cut adrift! Molly Harper just inspires that kind of loyalty and passion in her readers... and with good cause!Molly Harper is a chick-lit-romance-genius. I fell in love with her and her Jane Jameson paranormal romance

3 1/2Bumping it up because I laughed quite a bit. Still it was a little long in places and some of the conflict was drawn out. It was cute and definitely chick-lit. I wish she got more female friends as I really liked their interactions.

This was such a fun book. I love Molly Harper's writing style - her main characters are full of spunk and sarcastic humour. Her side characters are so real, picking up such crazy idiosyncrasies that it just makes the book so much more fun and real. (Those idiosyncrasies may be exaggerated, but you can't tell me you don't see them every day in life!)I try to avoid chick-lit, but she is one author I now know I can trust to pull together a fun book without making the heroine a complete basket-case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.