One Small Thing (One Thing #1) 
Erik Van Nuys is a sci-fi novelist with anxiety issues to spare. He doesn’t like people in general, and he likes babies even less. Still, with his royalties dwindling, he could use the extra cash. Reluctantly, he takes on the role of manny—and even more reluctantly, he finds himself falling for Alice and her flamboyant father.
Rue and Erik are as different as two people can be, and Alice is the unlikeliest of babies, but Rue has never been happier than when Alice and Erik are by his side. At least, not until he receives an offer that puts all his dreams within reach and he’s forced to choose: the future he’s always wanted, or the family he thought he never did.
Written January 17, 20144 1/2 Stars - just lovely.. tender, sweet and baby cuteIn December; Maybe a short review later... There was never any review written (I swam around in the warm sea far away in Asia instead..) when I finished One Small Thing. But I need and MUST write a few words about my thoughts, because I enjoyed this great romance so much and I want a lot more M/M lovers to read it. ~ A small unique gem as my friend Macky recommended me to read. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Rue is a
I put off reading this book for a while because of the big hype around it. A lot of my friends loved it and the last thing I wanted was to be disappointed by a book when it's been recommended so much to me. I can safely say, I really enjoyed the story. It was sweet with a lot of sexual tension and, of course, a cute baby. Rue, I consider, a kind of wild child. At least he was. He's a bartender at a club, likes to shake what he's got but still goes to school to become a stylist. Until Alice comes

Another book that's been on my TBR list forever! I've been trying to conquer it slowly but surely! This was one of those books that just put a smile on my face. It was sweet. Not fussy. A bit spicy! The perfect Sunday afternoon read!
~~~**Mild SpoilersFunny and fresh. Warm and fulfilling. Surprisingly sexy.Dual POV THE STORY: A baby changes everything. In this initially light-hearted and humorously written story, a young gay man has to figure out how to bartend, go to beauty school and make sure his daughter has the best possible care. THE CHARACTERS: Rue, is a young "club boy" who decides to keep his baby. His decision creates havoc in his already hectic life, but caused me to instantly like him. His humor and outlook
**3.5 stars**Well, I loved most of this book and I am totally hooked on Piper Vaughn and M.J. O'Shea's writing styles, but I had a few issues with that kept it from being a solid 4 stars. First, the stuff that I loved. I think that these two authors have such a sweet, genuine way of writing that really speaks to me as a reader. I connect so easily with the characters that they create. I easily fell in love with Erik and Dusty and Rue and Alice. I loved that this book is unapologetically sweet
Piper Vaughn
Kindle Edition | Pages: 216 pages Rating: 4.01 | 4616 Users | 550 Reviews

Mention Out Of Books One Small Thing (One Thing #1)
| Title | : | One Small Thing (One Thing #1) |
| Author | : | Piper Vaughn |
| Book Format | : | Kindle Edition |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 216 pages |
| Published | : | May 3rd 2012 by Dreamspinner Press |
| Categories | : | Romance. M M Romance. Contemporary. Gay Romance. Gay For You |
Ilustration In Pursuance Of Books One Small Thing (One Thing #1)
“Daddy” is not a title Rue Murray wanted, but he never thought he’d have sex with a woman either. Now he’s the unwitting father of a newborn named Alice. Between bartending and cosmetology school, Rue doesn’t have time for babies, but he can’t give her up. What Rue needs is a babysitter, and he’s running out of options. He’s on the verge of quitting school to watch Alice himself when he remembers his reclusive new neighbor, Erik.Erik Van Nuys is a sci-fi novelist with anxiety issues to spare. He doesn’t like people in general, and he likes babies even less. Still, with his royalties dwindling, he could use the extra cash. Reluctantly, he takes on the role of manny—and even more reluctantly, he finds himself falling for Alice and her flamboyant father.
Rue and Erik are as different as two people can be, and Alice is the unlikeliest of babies, but Rue has never been happier than when Alice and Erik are by his side. At least, not until he receives an offer that puts all his dreams within reach and he’s forced to choose: the future he’s always wanted, or the family he thought he never did.
Identify Books Supposing One Small Thing (One Thing #1)
| Original Title: | One Small Thing ASIN B0080HKOTW |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | One Thing #1 |
| Characters: | Rufus "Rue" Murray, Erik Van Nuys, Dustin "Dusty" Davis |
| Setting: | Wilmington, Delaware(United States) Delaware(United States) |
Rating Out Of Books One Small Thing (One Thing #1)
Ratings: 4.01 From 4616 Users | 550 ReviewsEvaluation Out Of Books One Small Thing (One Thing #1)
5 StarsI wish I could give infinity stars. I feel like a kid, I love you infinity much, mom! This book is that good. It is a beautiful story about just how perfect love is, even if the people who are doing the loving are so not perfect. It reminds me that sometimes we try to be very arrogant about our concepts and ideals. But, who are we really, to define for another. We all have our own paradigms to deal with. For me, this story was refreshing, uplifting, a reminder that love isnt perfect. ItWritten January 17, 20144 1/2 Stars - just lovely.. tender, sweet and baby cuteIn December; Maybe a short review later... There was never any review written (I swam around in the warm sea far away in Asia instead..) when I finished One Small Thing. But I need and MUST write a few words about my thoughts, because I enjoyed this great romance so much and I want a lot more M/M lovers to read it. ~ A small unique gem as my friend Macky recommended me to read. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Rue is a
I put off reading this book for a while because of the big hype around it. A lot of my friends loved it and the last thing I wanted was to be disappointed by a book when it's been recommended so much to me. I can safely say, I really enjoyed the story. It was sweet with a lot of sexual tension and, of course, a cute baby. Rue, I consider, a kind of wild child. At least he was. He's a bartender at a club, likes to shake what he's got but still goes to school to become a stylist. Until Alice comes

Another book that's been on my TBR list forever! I've been trying to conquer it slowly but surely! This was one of those books that just put a smile on my face. It was sweet. Not fussy. A bit spicy! The perfect Sunday afternoon read!
~~~**Mild SpoilersFunny and fresh. Warm and fulfilling. Surprisingly sexy.Dual POV THE STORY: A baby changes everything. In this initially light-hearted and humorously written story, a young gay man has to figure out how to bartend, go to beauty school and make sure his daughter has the best possible care. THE CHARACTERS: Rue, is a young "club boy" who decides to keep his baby. His decision creates havoc in his already hectic life, but caused me to instantly like him. His humor and outlook
**3.5 stars**Well, I loved most of this book and I am totally hooked on Piper Vaughn and M.J. O'Shea's writing styles, but I had a few issues with that kept it from being a solid 4 stars. First, the stuff that I loved. I think that these two authors have such a sweet, genuine way of writing that really speaks to me as a reader. I connect so easily with the characters that they create. I easily fell in love with Erik and Dusty and Rue and Alice. I loved that this book is unapologetically sweet


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.